A Message From Aphrodite/Venus

I received the following from an experience in a lucid dream last night to early morning:

“The one you know as cyberseeker asked me to appear to him. I cannot appear to any man because my beauty is known to drive men to insanity. I appeared in a less attractive form. He was still able to guess who I am. I am the goddess of love, beauty, and fertility known as Aphrodite or Venus and in some cases, Isis. He asked me to help create the perfect mate for him. I showed him a female representation of himself. At first, he was repulsed, but he soon realized the lesson that I was trying to teach him. That you must love and accept yourself first. He is learning his lesson. That is a sign of wisdom. He said that if I help him that he will share this with you all. How can you expect someone to love and share themselves with you if you don’t love yourself? Accept yourself as you are and you will attract someone that will accept you too. You must also accept them as they are. That is how love works.” – Goddess Aphrodite aka. Venus

27 Likes

Beautiful, I read elsewhere the same words from someone who worked exclusively with Venus. She insists on self-love all the way. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

I cannot appear to any man because my beauty is known to drive men to insanity.

Sweetheart (and I use that term sincerely) that’s every woman.

2 Likes

I needed this. Been depressed and full of self-hatred on and off for a long time. Perhaps working with her can help teach me to be happy with myself.

3 Likes