A member journals section?

Hopefully this is the right place to make site suggestions. If others are interested in this, how about a place on BALG to create our own member journals. Obviously most of us are probably doing a lot of personal work that would not be posted in such a place, but a journal page could be a neat place to post about anything from non-private magical stuff, to thoughts, ect. Basically just thoughts and things to share with one another.

It is! I’ll add it to the list for when I speak to Timothy and in the meantime, to give him some idea, can anyone who’d also want to make use of this please “like” Blazewind Bluebird’s post, to give an idea of numbers?

I don’t know what will be possible, and what’s not, but this way we’ll can see what the level of interest is.

Cheers! :slight_smile:

One neat thing this could bring to bear that I want to at least mention here:

Inevitably, at some point in all your “different” workings if you are really pushing yourself to make serious forward progress in all this magickal unfolding - all of these lessons and realizations will stop seeming so “different”. All the things you have going on, no matter how disparate-seeming, will start to coalesce into one near-singularity of personal gnosis. It will probably be there in the back of your mind the whole time, informing the significance the you place on certain new developments, but this may not be so apparent to others you try to share your experiences with on here.

So, one cool benefit to something like this might be to give readers a better view of the big picture, so to speak, when it comes to your unfolding development. Or, hell, others might be able to see correspondences that you don’t!