A mass "cut the shit and face your own shit" ritual

How would this be structured?
To make people drop bullshit and face themselves and their past?

3 Likes

Saturn, Mars, the waning moon and the moon hour

5 Likes

Okay. So testing it on myself first, Saturn, Mars, waning moon. Exactly what am I doing with Mars and Saturn, invoking or banishing, both or one or the other.
Adding to this that they face their Holy Guardian Demon, as well as their Holy Guardian Angel, with full astral senses?
I guess I am also asking the mechanics of it, as well as all spirits involved.

2 Likes

Saturn is discipline, facing fears and overcoming pain and loss. In my opinion mars especially cuts through and faces ones faults with courage and purges. Waning and the new moon hekate is good for facing ones deep subconscious, angers , fears, enemy within and external enemies. It just occured to me Mercury is self analysis. The waning moon of course gets rid of stuff. The Moon hour deals with seeing bad habits, Saturn helps to bind those bad habits. Oh yes your right invoking on the waxing so just using Saturn as an example you could grow discipline on the waxing bind and banish a bad habit in the waning. I agree with contacting our HGA for guidance. I personally have worked with both angels and goetic spirits, As far as angels Saturn - Tzaphkiel , Mars- Khamael , Mercury - Michael , the moon Gabriel. Oh yeah Saturn in the hour of mercury also helps to bind external enemies(people) evil spirits and the enemy from within. One more thing for now, Jason Millers protection and reversal also has two talismans , they are for protection but I also found them co cleanse my personal problems too as enemies and evil spirits can exploit those personal weakness’s

4 Likes

Michael is solar?

2 Likes

Yeah there is argument over which one , some use raphael for the sun and Michael for mercury, but if you want to use raphael go ahead of course

3 Likes

Ah, I see, my apologies lol.

Dark Moon & Lilith Queen of Shadows will help. individually it might work on a few people. it will take quite a few of us to make a big change, so let me know if you need help. lol.

4 Likes

Its cool no need to apologise

1 Like

Thanks Lustmagic!
Will give a try on Saturn and waxing Moon again.
Specially the waxing Moon, each time it is so fucked up.
Need to learn to deal with this energy, but I only feel anger,aggressive, in a pointless way, and each month I watch my calendar so I am aware of this moon, I meditate, eat well, but each time she beats me down by a way or another, I am so tired of this.

And for Saturn, I just thought it was doing no good on my life, everything in my life comes so slowly, like each step forward is taking a eternity, and I was told that was Saturn that made everything going so slow for me.
For the Moon I know the true effects it has on me, for Saturn, no idea if the person telling it was accurate.
BUT, I have some bad habits to get rid off, if Saturn slows it down as much as it has (supposedly) slowed my whole life, sure it will works!

I do not think anger and aggression is bad, but is it out of control? Does it serve your needs. Perhaps refrain from mars for a while and use Saturn to control the anger and aggression , but not repress it.

3 Likes

Whether its necessary or not, it’s my opinion that its necessary en masse. Mars isn’t bad per se, by the way. Mars can install a backbone, put people in their place, and defend the helpless. Just as Saturn is not all evil, death loving and indifferent.

Don’t use the waxing moon, use the waning moon. The waning moon is good for banishing, the waxing is good for manifestation.

Remember the difference between waxing and waning. Waxing is approaching full, waning is leaving full.

4 Likes

Is it skill set you need improvement on. Mercury in virgo can help you to learn faster and work faster, the virgo moon is trades and Sun in leo is natural talent, you could also add venus in as it is art and cooking has some art to it. If its also other employees competing with you, Mars is natural competition. Saturn in Mercury is good if they are lying about you.

2 Likes

I know what waning and waxing is for, you can use both for anything. Example Mars to cut away weakness waning, Mars to build strength waxing

1 Like

I meant specifically the moon. Waning moon is good for banishing, Waxing is good for manifestation.

1 Like

do not think anger and aggression is bad, but is it out of control? Does it serve your needs. Perhaps refrain from mars for a while and use Saturn to control the anger and aggression , but not repress
Thanks Lustmagic,
Well yes, some times it definitely didn’t served my needs, with this in mind, it was easy to me see that I had a problem,and a huge one,lol.
I have not worked with the energy of planets at all, only following the moon each month coz she is the one who affects me the most.
This week after some sigil training, I will study and learn more about it, so I can do something next week…

1 Like

There are quite a few, after research on these qualities, gods and goddesses from all ethnic groups, that lord over truth and self realization. There are also qualities related to omniscience, astral sense and workings, nature operations, necromancy and so on.
I am trying to work out which ones to call on, perhaps a balanced group of God names with godforms, used for invoking energy and sphere of sensation balancing, drawing banishing space to matter, opening gates and watchtowers and so on. Now to tie them to a few correspondences, and ready to begin.

Nick Farrell’s opinion on the three:
http://www.nickfarrell.it/holy-guardian-angels-demons-and-dwellers-on-the-threshold/

Spiritual Satanist blog: