A mass "cut the shit and face your own shit" ritual

Steiners take:
http://wn.rsarchive.org/Books/GA010/English/AP1947/GA010_c10.html

So so far this is what I see as structure for the ritual:
Statement of intent - "To invoke for my self betterment and better in this world, to evoke my lesser guardian daemon, and my holy guardian angel, in that balance is achieved, that my fears, personal and collective, have been identified, faced and conquered, that the lower and higher are controlled as for me to be the best me I can and will be."
Gods and goddesses of self realization and truth, associated with the eight directions have been identified, sigils produced, and duly invoked; these are invoked in order to open the gates of the elements, within and without.
Invitation to the HGD, who has been identified and sigil produced. Invited and evoked.
Invitation to the HGA, who has been identified and sigil produced. Invited and duly invoked.
Secondary working with intent: "In order for peaceful cooperation, ascent and coexistence in this world and all to come, that each person experiences a one month conversation with each, and faces their personal and collective fears. That by all forces available, we will all come to know both our personal and collective Holy Guardian Angel and Holy Guardian Demon, with their advice carefully and thoughtfully followed daily for coexistence and ascent."
Invoking each element.
Opening the first veil, above and below.
Invoking Mars, Saturn, Sol, Luna, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus, Pluto, Neptune, and Uranus.
Opening the second veil, above and below.

That’s about all I got.

2 Likes

An older article by Rufus Opus expands on the HGD:

Divination - What do I need to know about facing the Guardian of the Threshold and the Dweller on the Threshold?

Celtic Cross spread.
DuQuette Ceremonial Magic deck.

Significator - Emperor. Aries. Sight, reason, order.

Covers him - Magician. Mercury. Self consciousness, focus.

Crosses him - Seven of Swords. Lord of Unstable Effort. Luna in 20 to 30 degrees Aquarius. Angels: Hahahel, Michael. Demons: Decarabia, Gaap.

Crowns him - Judgment. Alchemical fire. Pluto. Revelation.

Beneath him - Six of Disks. Lord of Material Success. Luna in 10 to 20 degrees Taurus. Angels: Nemamiah, Iailael. Demons: Focalor, Marbas.

Behind him - Seven of Swords. Lord of Peace Restored. Luna in 0 to 10 degrees Libra. Angels: Ieiazel, Mebahel. Demons: Orobas, Sallos.

Before him - Eight of Wands. Lord of Swiftness. Mercury in 0 to 10 degrees Sagittarius. Angels: Nithhaiah, Haaiah. Demons: Zagan, Glasya-Labolas.

The Significator - High Priestess. Priestess of the Silver Star. Luna. Subconsciousness, reflection, repetition, duplication. Past lives, commerce, communication.

His Environment - Two of Wands. Lord of Dominion. Mars in 0 to 10 degrees Aries. Angels: Vehuel, Daniel. Demons: Baal, Phenix.

Hopes and Fears - Ten of Swords. Lord of Ruin. Sol in 20 to 30 degrees Gemini. Angels: Damabiah, Meniel. Demons: Paimon, Vine.

Final Outcome - Seven of Wands. Lord of Valour. Mars in 20 to 30 degrees Leo. Angels: Mahasiah, Lelahel. Demons: Eligos, Balam.

Shadow - Eight of Disks. Lord of Prudence. Sol in 0 to 10 degrees Virgo. Angels: Aehaiah, Cahathel. Demons: Zepar, Alloces.

So now I have to divine the material matter, the qabbalistic matter, the astrological matter.
Then study why those angels and demons in each context?
Then to proceed or not.
The Guardian on the Threshold, the Lesser Dweller, is the collective and sum of all evil, past current and future.

1 Like

Divination - What do I need to know about facing the Guardian of the Threshold and the Dweller on the Threshold?

Significator - Emperor. Aries. Sight, reason, order.
Edit – Hemetherith (Ghagiel - Thagirion), or path of Heh (Chokmah - Tiphareth). Aries is Cardinal sign announcing Spring Equinox.

Covers him - Magician. Mercury. Self consciousness, focus.
Edit – Baratchiel (Thaumiel - Satariel), or path of Beth (Kether - Binah). Mercury as one of the three alchemical principles.

Crosses him - Seven of Swords. Lord of Unstable Effort. Luna in 20 to 30 degrees Aquarius. Angels: Hahahel, Michael. Demons: Decarabia, Gaap.
Edit – this as Aquarius would then be Tzuflifu (AArab Zaraq -Gamaliel) or path of Tzaddi (Netzach - Yesod).
Hahahel -
Michael -
Decarabia - Teaches use of herbs and birds, and precious stones. Causes all kinds of birds to appear. Appears as a pentagram.
Gaap has a mission to teach philosophy and the free sciences. Can cause love and hatred, can make people insensitive and ignorant. Teaches how to initiate things belonging to his King Amaymon. Provides familars and tells is past present and future.
Sounds like my idea with Gaap.

Crowns him - Judgment. Alchemical fire. Pluto. Revelation.
Edit – Shalicu (Samael - Lilith), or path of Shin (Hod - Malkuth).

Beneath him - Six of Disks. Lord of Material Success. Luna in 10 to 20 degrees Taurus. Angels: Nemamiah, Iailael. Demons: Focalor, Marbas.
Edit – this as Taurus would then be Tzuflifu (Ghagiel - GhaAgsheblah) or path of Vav (Chokmah - Chesed).
Nemamiah -
Iailael -
Focalor - Task is to slay people and drown them. Causes warships to capsize because he commands the winds and seas. Hurts no one unless magi orders so.
Marbas - Answers questions about hidden and secret things, Cures and causes diseases. Can confer great knowledge about mechanics.

Behind him - Seven of Swords. Lord of Peace Restored. Luna in 0 to 10 degrees Libra. Angels: Ieiazel, Mebahel. Demons: Orobas, Sallos.
Edit – this as Libra would then be Lafoursiax(AArab Zaraq -Gamaliel) or path of Lamed (Geburah - Tiphareth).
Ieiazel -
Mebahel -
Orobas - Reveals past present and future. Grants dignity, location, and appreciation from friends and foes. Gives truthful answers about divinity and creation. Loyal to the magi.
Sallos- Makes men and women love each other.

Before him - Eight of Wands. Lord of Swiftness. Mercury in 0 to 10 degrees Sagittarius. Angels: Nithhaiah, Haaiah. Demons: Zagan, Glasya-Labolas.
Edit – this as Saggittarius would then be Saksaksalim (Thagirion -Gamaliel) or path of Samekh (Tiphareth - Yesod).
Nithhaiah -
Haaiah -
Zagan - Bestows wit and turns wine into water, blood to wine, water to wine, and metals to coins. Makes fools wise.
Glasya-Labolas - Teaches all arts and sciences, causes murder and bloodshed and recounts past present and future. Can ignite love between friend and for, and cause magi to be invisible.

The Significator - High Priestess. Priestess of the Silver Star. Luna. Subconsciousness, reflection, repetition, duplication. Past lives, commerce, communication.
Edit – Gargophias (Thaumiel - Thagirion) or Gimel (Kether - Tiphareth).

His Environment - Two of Wands. Lord of Dominion. Mars in 0 to 10 degrees Aries. Angels: Vehuel, Daniel. Demons: Baal, Phenix.
Edit – this as Aries would then be Hemetherith (Ghagiel -Thigirion) or path of Heh (Chokmah - Tiphareth).
Vehuel -
Daniel -
Baal - Can cause invisibility.
Phenix - Teaches science, a skilled poet.

Hopes and Fears - Ten of Swords. Lord of Ruin. Sol in 20 to 30 degrees Gemini. Angels: Damabiah, Meniel. Demons: Paimon, Vine.
Edit – this as Gemini would then be Zamradiel (Satariel - Thagirion) or path of Zayin (Binah - Tiphareth).
Damabiah -
Meniel -
Paimon - Teaches all arts and sciences, can reveal what earth is what the mind is and where it is. Grants power and can connect people.
Vine - Mission is to reveal the hidden, witches and events of past and future. Builds and destroys towers and walls, produces stormy seas.

Final Outcome - Seven of Wands. Lord of Valour. Mars in 20 to 30 degrees Leo. Angels: Mahasiah, Lelahel. Demons: Eligos, Balam.
Edit – this as Leo would then be Temphioth (Golachab -GhaAgsheblah) or path of Teth (Geburah - Chesed).
Mahasiah - The angel of war and all things military, the angel who does all the fighting. The remover of evil and the unbalanced, brings about success in a politically recognizable way.
Lelahel - A destroying angel that tears down old and outworn structures, a goal to bring things to balance and order.
Eligos - Reveals hidden things and what the future holds. Reveals knowledge about war and how armies will envlcoumter each other. Can grant magi the live of lords, and powerful persons.
Balam - Gives truthful answers about past, present and future. Can make people invisible and witty.

Shadow - Eight of Disks. Lord of Prudence. Sol in 0 to 10 degrees Virgo. Angels: Aehaiah, Cahathel. Demons: Zepar, Alloces.
Edit – this as Virgo would then be Yamatu (GhaAgsheblah - Thagirion) or path of Yod. (Chesed - Tiphareth).
Aehaiah -
Cahathel -
Zepar - Causes women to love men and unite them in love. Can make women infertile.
Alloces - Teaches astronomy and all free sciences. Provides beneficial familiars.

2 Likes

Know anyone that has a sigil like this?
House, camel, sword, window, nail, whip, serpent, support, fishook, tooth.
Hmm.

Also, what sort of astrological progression do you see with the following?

Holy fuck … Its already working in my life.
My roommate just made it plain to a brother, but at the same time fulfilled the tower. An awakening. I realized a major flaw but also a hidden strength - destruction and reconstruction - the first veil.

2 Likes

Im sitting in a McDonalds across the street from an appointment I have in a couple hours, cards on table in two rows, and some lady requested a tarot reading later.
So back to researching zodiac angels and figuring out the meanings of the divination.

1 Like

Getting back to this idea.

I like you! No bullshit! Straight to the point brother! Lol.

Yes boy! The absolute! Dweller and the angel! Both different, yet the same…x