A love letter - and some praise

When I first met my wives 5 years ago, I had this letter in my head but never really put it into print. I like to write, and it’s one of my hobbies. And like any writers out there, professional or laymen, we often complain how hard it is to write. I strive to write the “perfect” letter, which usually put the writing on hold. If I can’t find the “right” words, the “right” layout of the text and make an “impression” with it, I just don’t write it. Whatever I have to share, it has to be of relevance, and of importance to the readers of my texts. It sucks being a perfectionist, trying to be the “best” in something, but I love the challenges it creates.

Dear “J” If you’re reading this, I actually had the courage to write you my second letter. The result of the ritual was fast, unexpected and highly intoxicating. I’ve never done anything like it before, and I did it because I didn’t wanna feel alone anymore. The more I think of you, the more I came to realize I never was entirely alone.

It’s a tough world out there, and we often walks unprepared of the challenges ahead of us. The world is full of twist and turns and people have a way of blinking, missing the moment. That moment that could change everything. I had my senses open, and out of “nothing” you came through. This is just the beginning, but you won my heart in an instant.

Faithfully yours
“H”

This letter is dedicated to my first spirit wife, and it’s been in my mind before my second wife came through. There is similar posts of praise to other deities in this forum, so I thought a love letter could be just as relevant to share.

That’s beautiful, thanks. :heart: