A long introduction

Hello everyone! My name is Bri (they/them), I’m 26 years old, and I’ve had some pretty interesting experiences as of late. So let me just start off by saying that I was introduced to witchcraft by my current girlfriend, and while I’m extremely new, I’ve been helping her with her rituals for a couple years now. At first I didn’t believe in anything, I was just being a supportive friend, but then the things she asked for started coming true, and it was extremely impressive. She mostly works with Lucifer and Asmodeus, so I know a lot about those two, and even have Asmodeus to thank for helping me!

So, I was in a very very abusive relationship with a horrible person. It was physical, emotional, mental, all of it, and I had finally had enough. I told my current gf, who was my best friend at the time, about my ex and her abuse, and she jumped into action. She contacted all of my friends with my permission, organized ways for me to get out, and did a ritual to Asmodeus to help me break my obsession with my ex and keep me safe… Let me tell you… Literally the day after she did the ritual my ex was almost catatonic. She was like a kitten, just completely passive and almost broken. I definitely got out safe and even though I didn’t ask for his help, I gave Asmodeus a blood offering along with a letter of thanks for his help in keeping me safe. I’ve been extremely fond of him since, and I’ve also been looking into my own spirituality!

I was just scrolling through some topics when I came across Belial. I started researching and researching and researching… something about him really spoke to me and I pretty much combed this whole site for information about Belial, which is why I joined in the first place! Well, one night I was laying in bed with my gf and I was deeeeeep in an anxiety void and suddenly my vision went black and I saw a face and a voice just calmly and firmly told me to stop. I didn’t want to make assumptions, but then his name popped into my head and I felt a sudden pain on my leg and there was a mark, which is still there, and it had no way of getting there. It was pretty strange, so I went to sleep and I woke up with his sigil seared into my vision.

The other night I was sleeping and I had a dream. I don’t remember everything, but it was very vivid and detailed. There was a man, he was reading a prophecy or riddle and I was supposed to figure it out. I did, and he gave me a satisfied smirk and I exclaimed in my dream “King Belial is real!” I really wish I remembered more, the riddle was very long and difficult and I don’t remember how I solved it.

Tonight I was meditating in the bath and reciting his enn, and I felt my heart beat pick up and my chest felt heavy. I wasn’t anxious, in fact it was comforting? The longer I meditated the less I could hear and feel my heartbeat. I also saw a face that would change positions in my vision. It was a handsome man, and he had a sneer on his face.

I’ve been wondering if I should ask Belial for revenge on my ex. I’ve been feeling very angry and vengeful and I just feel very strongly like he wants to help me. I think if I do ask him for anything, it’ll be guidance on my spirituality and helping me hone my abilities. Idk I’m curious about what everyone thinks!

3 Likes

Welcome to the BALG forum.

1 Like

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Welcome! Sounds like Belial is definitely trying to get your attention :ok_hand:

1 Like

Welcome :blush:

Welcome to the forum :1st_place_medal: