A living God!

I wish to have powers over life and death which deity should I work with?I fucking hate the nature’s rule of everyone must die.

The only way you’re going to live forever in this physical dimension would be through the use of technology such as transhumanism or cloning new bodies. Although I don’t know why you would want to stay in this dimension, considering this dimension is in actuality, pretty shitty. The ultimate goal should be a return to source and ascension through higher planes.

5 Likes

Oh eeeevvaaaaa
@Lady_Eva

Deities that work over life and death probably aren’t what you have in mind, many life and death deities will teach you things akin to working as a minor psychopomp, communing with the dead all of which encompasses life and death, but not defying it on a physical level.

What did I do now lol? If it’s because of the “S word” I don’t think that’s particularly offensive among mature adults and there’s nothing in the TOS that specifically says anything about cussing (assuming it’s not excessive).

To be fair this dimension as a whole you haven’t experienced to really say is shitty but I understand the opinion if it’s based on one’s life here on earth lol. Though returning to ‘source’ isn’t everyone’s ultimate goal.

I’m not calling the mods on you to get you in trouble, she personally has a lot of experience with the mindset that the ultimate goal is to return to source

1 Like

So many want to return to the source, I definitely don’t.

It seems likely that as soin as you got there you’d get bored, I mean one thing we know is that if the concept of Source is correct, it goes out of its way to create more and more complex and differentiated forms. :thinking:

1 Like

My bad lol.

Interesting. I’ve never really thought of it that way. I’ve always associated ascension with growing your own personal power and Godhood, although when I refer to “Source” I don’t refer to Yahweh, I more or less refer to “The all” or the idea that “I Am”.

This was my experience, I wanted to merge because I saw it as a way to escape a reality that felt all wrong:

Tl;dr is, I decided to come back and tidy this reality up a little… :thinking:

3 Likes

I didn’t read it all but I kind of read through some of the parts on “Union” and “Change of Path”. I used to be more into the RHP in my early days of mysticism and I had seen what I would describe as “God” or “The All” once during a meditation.

The experience was pretty indescribable. With that said, when I refer to this type of spiritual union, I’m referring to the idea of reaching it through many many incarnations. You can reach it in this life time and while the experience is blissful, what’s the point if you’re not using your abilities for a practical purpose within this life?
So in that sense I actually agree with you. If we can use magick to better enhance our physical, mental, and spiritual attributes within this lifetime than I am all for it. Those on the RHP might consider it a “sin” or “unnatural” to do so but I really don’t give a damn what someone else might think as my path is my own.

With that said, I think many of us are here for a mission or a purpose. I’ll work within the RHP or the LHP depending on which path is more useful for me at the time. As far as I’m concerned, the ends always justify the means and everything happens for one reason or another.

1 Like

You could more usefully learn to travel in astral realms and find out what happens after death, and why it happens. No offence but trying to break a rule when you don’t know why it exists yet or what happens after is a bit unwise. :wink:

1 Like

If one knows what one is doing one can implant themselves into another body post mortem. This wont transfer physical memories or things residing within your current physical body, or atleast it wont necessarily transfer them to the new body. However, once in work can be done to “remember” and reincorporate those things into the new life.

For most people this wont seem like immortality, but more like a intentional reincarnation. If you identify strongly with your human aspect you can forget about it. Your life will continue but death will still transform you, and you will be transformed a second time upon fusing with the new body.

I agree with our wonderful Theogenic mod though, you should learn more about the process of death in its entirety first. To break a rule you first have to know them.

Not only that but if you actually do live forever in this realm eventually the probability that you will be trapped somewhere forever and unable to escape will eventually reach 1 and that doesn’t seem like a fun way to live.

1 Like