A Little Help?

So I’ve been having trouble projecting. I’ve done it one time and it was accidental. I’ve tried the rope method, the ladder method, the roll method, all duds. I get really relaxed and numb but I can’t leave my body. I’ve been able to remote view and I’ve been able to use binaural beats to do that. I just wonder why I can’t project. What tips and advice do you have for a frustrated soul travel newb?

1 Like

Pinning this because I too would like to know.

I had my first obe in over 3 years a few nights ago. Not the best I’ve ever had, but progress none the less. Like you, I have attempted a variety of techniques to no avail. What I did was work on visualizing myself walking around my house for awhile until I began to feel myself vibrating. I then willed the vibrations to a crescendo and forcefully rolled out. It was tough to do but I guess because I haven’t done it in so long. I then spent my time outside of my body crawling around on the floor grasping around because I couldn’t see anything. Like I said, not my best obe, but it’s progress.

1 Like

It would also be worth noting that I had fell asleep around 8:00 pm and woke around midnight when I attempted this. Having a bit of rest seemed to be helpful.

Having some joy with this
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FspB7y9evxc&spfreload=10]Guided Meditation For Astral Projection (Without the Jump) Version 2 - YouTube

ceetainly falling asleep …

[quote=“bingohandjob, post:5, topic:9127”]Having some joy with this
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FspB7y9evxc&spfreload=10]Guided Meditation For Astral Projection (Without the Jump) Version 2 - YouTube

ceetainly falling asleep …[/quote] I’ll pop some mugwort capsules and try this tonight.

I heard good things about this: [url=http://school.obe4u.com/training-system/]http://school.obe4u.com/training-system/[/url]

Because you don’t leave your body, doesn’t mean you’re not without astral travel, or OBE. It’s about PERCEPTION.

I often have these spontaneous moments where the air is getting thicker, and countless of hands touching me, while my spirits dresses me with “appropriate” cloths, capes, a crown on my head and jewelries. I’m still within my physical body when this occurs. Sometimes the energetic currents gives me blisters on my skin and my lips.

This also happens when I’m in a discussion about certain topics that’s relevant to my own path, a cord of connection is what I call it. Having discussions about deities like Naamah, or other entities and spirits that have some sort of connection within my path, my abilities gets extremely sensitive and hyperactive. There’s always something happening, and the veils opens up in front of me. It’s like OBE and astral travel, in a sense, but with more control of the situation.

Well do we actually Leave our Body when doing Astral Projection? Robert Bruce explain that we create an Astral Double of our Astral Body so Astral Projection in my experience would be instead to learn how to Transfer your Consciousness, your Awarness in that ‘‘Astral Double’’ and use it as a Kind of Vehicule to travel in the Astral Realm,

Start be becoming aware of your Astral senses and Body, learn to use them while ‘‘in your body’’ and then when you lie on your bed, sit or even stand while projecting, just transfer your consciousness in this Body and do what you have to do.

1 Like

It works for some and not for others, you don’t possibly & likely possess the skills and affinity to do AP; I can do this with ease, in less than 10 seconds in all positions, but guess what? Can’t Remote view.

I have other mage friends that can’t do AP too, they are tired of tired, they have tried everything.

[quote=“Deathcore, post:10, topic:9127”]It works for some and not for others, you don’t possibly & likely possess the skills and affinity to do AP; I can do this with ease, in less than 10 seconds in all positions, but guess what? Can’t Remote view.

I have other mage friends that can’t do AP too, they are tired of tired, they have tried everything.[/quote]

Would you care to share your technique for AP? I used to do it frequently, but have since struggled to achieve it.

[quote=“DiscordianBliss, post:11, topic:9127”][quote=“Deathcore, post:10, topic:9127”]It works for some and not for others, you don’t possibly & likely possess the skills and affinity to do AP; I can do this with ease, in less than 10 seconds in all positions, but guess what? Can’t Remote view.

I have other mage friends that can’t do AP too, they are tired of tired, they have tried everything.[/quote]

Would you care to share your technique for AP? I used to do it frequently, but have since struggled to achieve it.[/quote]

I used the method outlined in Konstantinos’s Summoning spirits book when I started out but now I just tell myself that I’m relaxed and will Ap in 5,4,3,2,1 and voila.

1 Like

You should check out the video series Lucidology 101. It starts off about lucid dreaming, but later goes into great depths teaching astral projection (called OBE’s to skeptics and the spiritually reserved). [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw5r6gPLOU0]How To Avoid The #1 Mistake In Lucid Dreams & OBEs Using The Sun - Lucidology 101 Part 6/12 - YouTube

You could probably ask certain entities if there is a technique specific for you.

I personally think that everyone has the ability to do anything…but everyone wont do it the same way.
Uniformity isn’t always the answer.

I have achieved AP and OBE’s through asphyxiation (please be careful if you try this…i’m partially saying it as a recommendation because it’s something I’ve done) and being loosely hypnotized.

I can’t really talk though, I’m a natural at AP and have had many OBE’s…
I also know that I tend to have an overactive heart to crown chakra especially with my 3rd eye, along with having a weaker root chakra. ( I don’t suggest weakening any chakra but I have seen weakness in the root and sacral for me that hardly gets in the way because my 3rd eye guides me so heavily)
I basically work my energy through my(even without working through the others) 3rd eye and radiate my crown. I also split myself in mind(something I do naturally)…I have one part that continue on like a fax machine in the background (within the 3rd eye basically), and one part that is the beacon light/the traveler (from the crown)…And sometimes I have a 3rd part as well that I haven’t been able to put to complete use but I assume it does something with protecting me.

No, I don’t agree; everybody has their own skill set given to them at birth reflected in divinitory workings. This especially accounts for magickal workings.

I’d love to see work or writings based on that theory. From all of the things i have read for divinitory work it can be innate (already within), a skill (learned trait), or a talent/gift given by someone/entity later in life…

Now the fidelity and longevity of each way may not be the same in any regards.

All I know is that I have lost some ability in clairaudience that I had a ton of growing up. However, I have picked up things like tarot from friends, and now Vassago is helping me with it as well…to which I have had a lot of success with.

I’d like to think, especially with intervention of entities, that one can be capable of many things but the strength of it might not be amazing.

1 Like

I’d love to see work or writings based on that theory. From all of the things i have read for divinitory work it can be innate (already within), a skill (learned trait), or a talent/gift given by someone/entity later in life…

Now the fidelity and longevity of each way may not be the same in any regards.

All I know is that I have lost some ability in clairaudience that I had a ton of growing up. However, I have picked up things like tarot from friends, and now Vassago is helping me with it as well…to which I have had a lot of success with.

I’d like to think, especially with intervention of entities, that one can be capable of many things but the strength of it might not be amazing.[/quote]

Yes,correct; one can excel with the help of spirits like no other but I meant that from a neutral perspective, all have their strengths & weaknesses.

1 Like

Can you give some clarification on his method? The way it’s worded seems a little confusing to me. He talks about pulling the energy into your head, but do I only pull it into my head or do I keep pulling it downward into the rest of my body like his relaxation exercise, but just in reverse? I definitely start feeling spacey as I start to pull the energy into my head, but I’m not sure what to do after that part.

Thanks for any input you give.

I also really enjoy your blog and youtube channel and think they’re great btw! \m/

You could always try the point shift method. It’s what EA teaches. That’s the only way I can do it. Try shamanic journeying first. That’s a lot easier than a full on AP but when you get AP down there really won’t be a difference between AP and shamanic journeying. After a few days of training your mind, it’s much easier than you would think. Also, if you have the means, it wouldn’t be a bad idea to purchase the Soul travel course. It’s an excellent resource for anyone who’s stuck. It’s the reason why I’m able to soul travel today.

2 Likes
1 Like