A little dream I had

I had this dream about a day or two ago and I believe lady Lilith was in it. So what I remember very clearly is this girl that I came to loving. So here’s the dream: Me, my father, the girl, and some other random plebians were sitting in a room that had chairs lined up rows going diagonally and a large screen. Kinda like a super tiny theater. I was talking with my father while the screen was displaying only white. I can’t remember what we talked about but I remember after we were done I moved a few seats over right next to the girl. I thought she felt uncomfortable and moved one seat over to the middle seat of the row. After that, I said that I should sit in the middle as I was supreme or something like that. (I seem to hold myself highly.) Then the girl moved next to my me our legs and arms touched the sides of each other. That was the most exquisite feeling ever it was so good its hard to visualize the feeling of it now. I knew she moved closer to me because she accepted me and I loved that. I can’t remember what happened much after that but I do remember something like we were on a four-wheeler she was driving. I said she was better at this then I was but I can’t remember at what. Anyway, the girl was a goth chick my age and I believe that the girl was lady Lilith. I can’t remember the face of her though. After I woke up I literally started crying because I wanted that feeling of love and bliss again. I also felt as if there was a hole around where my sacral chakra is but I don’t think it has anything to do with it.
Wellp that’s that. Also, how can I remember dreams better?

1 Like

I would recommend a Dream Journal, keeping a journal helps you to remember dreams and to stay in touch with your unconscious mind. One of the most important things I have learned is to know yourself and a dream journal helps with this. Also keeping a journal outlining your magical experiments, notes and observations, works wonders in making things organized and also day to day notetaking recording the highlights.

1 Like

I should have realized. I guess I just forgot about keeping a journal. Anyway, thanks for reminding me.

1 Like