A little curse I made a while back

When occultists think of curses, they usually think of some generalized negative force of demoralization and decay on a target; things like job loss, breakup spells, death curses, and so forth.

I prefer to be a little bit more precise in my application of spellwork. When I curse a person, it is as punishment for something they did against me. And punish them I shall, in a way that doesn’t ruin them should they repent rightly.

I came up with the idea of my Dry-Throat Curse as a way to punish those who wrong me in a debilitating yet targeted way. I think scorched-earth policies for curses are excessive and lack finesse, and as such created this curse and a few others as my response to such methods.

Before I begin, I shall explain that this curse is a persisting spell similar to that of a honey jar spell. I will not only share the method of using the curse, but the proper way to dispel it’s effects once you deem that it has ran it’s course as necessary. The curse itself is fairly straightforward, the only thing is that it will take time.

Ingredients
A single mason jar with lid
Half a jar’s worth of sand
A picture, fetish, or other item to be associated with the target
A small glass of water

This spell is meant to be done in a single sitting, but takes time to finish.

The first step will be to put half of the sand into the jar. After that, you put the link to the target on top of the sand. Then you put the rest of the sand into the jar, burying the link to the target.

At this point, you will pour the water over the sand, then focus on the idea that your target will be drying out like a wet cloth left in the sun. You will hold that mental focus until the contents of the jar are completely dry, then seal the jar, locking the contents into that dry state.

That’s all there is to it, simple and to the point.

The curse will persist as long as you keep the jar sealed and dry.

To dispel the curse when you are satisfied that your target has been suitably punished, you will follow these steps: Unseal the jar. Pour water to dampen the jar’s contents. Dispose of the contents of the jar while damp into a stream, river, running sink, or toilet (any flowing body of water will suffice).

Please, use this curse responsibly. Extended periods of chronic dry throat can lead to health complications in your target, and I shudder to think what could happen to someone who suffers under this curse for longer than two weeks.

29 Likes

I’m guessing nobody is really interested in my spell… I was kinda wanting to know what people thought of it after all, otherwise I wouldn’t have posted it…

3 Likes

It has 41 views so far, looks solid to me which i why i checked “like” - but people won’t have time to go try it in under a day, not everyone has a target in mind (or the ned for a curse) and i think a lot of us are still recovering from yesterday’s big event… :wink:

Wait until it gets feedback, if you get positives it could end up added to the catalogue of “go to” spells, like Succupedia’s succubus letter method and the freeze spell. :thumbsup:

1 Like

could you share some of your own experiences using this curse on other people?

1 Like

I actually haven’t really used it in any serious capacity due to lack of sand or someone who I would use it on. I’m not a dedicated LHP practitioner, just a middle path practitioner who doesn’t want to inflict harm without proper reason. I’m reactionary about things, and I like to have a proportionate response, instead of scorched earth.

But I know that it works quite well and is absolutely reliable so long as the caster doesn’t fumble on the casting.

2 Likes

This looks like an interesting spell, give me a week or so and I’ll post a small report of any experience with this spell :slight_smile: . It looks well thought out, so I probably won’t change much, if anything.

1 Like

Try it without alteration first just for the sake of it. It is a jar spell so it should be slower acting than other curse spells, so be patient and give it a chance to work. I mean, you could add something like sulfur or phosphorous to make it more potent too probably.

2 Likes

I’ll keep that in mind and give it a shot shortly.
Also thank you for posting this here :smile_cat:

1 Like

Okay, sorry about the late update, been fighting a cluster headache attack for like a week and a half now. But here’s the update.

From personal experience this curse did work but in a different way than i expected, i’ll run down on my process below. I’m thinking i put too much emphasis on visualizing the reason why I cast this curse on them and not enough on the drying them out aspect.
I haven’t heard any complaints about the dry mouth portion yet (I’ll keep this spell going for a bit longer to see) But i have noticed that shortly after their attitude towards me (and to other coworkers in general really) did pretty much a 180.

Process:
So I started with my usual altar setup, two black chime candles, dragon’s blood incense and the calling on the 4 demons of the gateways to empower the spell.

I filled the jar half way with sand, then charge the psychic link i had to the target (this case it was a picture with their name and birthday written on the back three times)
I charged the picture like a sigil, repeating the itz ranchu incantation and focusing on all the things they did that angered me.
Once i felt the link solidify, I folded the paper so it would fit better in the jar, And poured the rest of the sand on it, visualizing them getting crushed by the all the negativity they expressed towards everyone. And continued to recite my intention and list of things they were doing that needed to change.
I poured the water into the mixture and visualized that like the water being absorbed into the sand that they too were being dried out by the desert sun. I visualized them getting more and more dried out, till their features resembled a dried out mummy and then crumbled into sand itself.

At that point i closed the ritual and put the jar in the little cabinet next to my alter. Sorry about the wall of text, One thing i should add is that the sand I bought was black sand (funny enough the art store i usually buy ritual supplies from didn’t have just regular sand)

5 Likes

Interesting. The crushing thing is especially intriguing, and is likely a main reason for the attitude change

1 Like

Did you keep the mental image in mind until the sand and link dried after pouring the water into it? The trick is to keep the jar open until the contents are completely dry before you seal it.

That and the visualizations probably changed the effects.

But I am glad to see that you did get some results even if you didn’t cast it completely right.

3 Likes

I imagine this process in my mind. I don’t know if it will be useful or not, but it seems like it really do have some energy…I will do some feedback later while I really do this ritual.

If by chance i were to forget about the jar after doing this curse, what would be the results? You say you are concerned about long term of this remaining

I started out trying to recreate your jar exactly. Instead i had some mishaps and needed to make adjustments. So in the end, I took your curse and re-engineered it for my purposes. I wanted something that took effect more immediately and had more intense and painful effects. I borrowed from my Jenglot who specializes in curses within my household, as well as borrowed from some of my companion demons to help with the working. It was going standard until i started to add the water. I ended up flooding the jar on accident and had to remove a lot of water to get down to just the sand. I was prepared to spend the next 5 hours waiting for it to dry out completely, until my Jenglot informed me that that there was a better way to do it and get more amazing results. She instructed me to take the jar, put it in the microwave, and have an image of him burning from the inside out with the full force of the sun, in a way that would be like the desert burning out a stray drop of water. I placed my jar in the microwave for 2 minutes, focused full intent and energy into the image of him walking in the desert and losing all hope. Of all water within him being toxic and boiling in a way that would cause him to suffer and dehydrate. He would feel no saving grace and the merciless Sun and shifting sands would burn him into nothingness. About 5 seconds before the microwave went off i opened my eyes to look and the water was boiling out of the sand. The sand had taken on a crazy shape and look, the linking photo had started to curl itself up and scrunch within the sand without moving position, and the whole jar felt like i had grabbed a 400 degree pan. I removed it with an oven mitt after burning myself, and placed the lid on and sealed it. I spoke out “He will know no peace. All water he consumes will bring him no comfort. He will burn to death within the desert”. After that i accidentally slightly knocked the sealed jar over and water partly exploded out of the small seams in the lid like a bomb was going off inside the jar. I realized I had turned my sand into a semi volatile bomb and it felt like it was the working and my companions telling me that it was going to work and move fast. I am excited for updates to what is going to happen and I am slightly disappointed that i messed up my first attempt and did not have supplies to try again. I have placed my jar next to another sealed jar I have with a mummified frog that i set up myself because it felt right to have it there. I’ll attach an image of what the jar turned into and update with results. Hoping to have good stuff to share!