A lil lost here but heres my introduction

I came out the womb worshipping Norse and Greek Gods lol I always disliked church the bible and I damn sure don’t believe in the biblical God.

Its been a rough spiritual awakening for me and I’m just here to learn things I have never known about. I’m also trying to learn about the realm realm. Forgive my broken lonely heart… The death of my lover took a toll on me pretty bad but we still have a connection as difficult as it is and I do have the question about how to marry a spirit lover who passed away in the thread. I’m enjoying this site so far u guys seem super smart!! :fire::fire::fire::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Hopefully you can heal (broken heart.)

2 Likes

@Coleena333 You were asked to click the link which would have taken you to the proper place to introduce yourself, but since you did not, I will move this to the correct category.

Also, please introduce yourself properly. This post tells us nothing about you.

How old are you?

Where do you hail from?

Do you have any experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

This is important information to include in a proper introduction, so please answer the questions. Failure to do a proper introduction may result in the removal of any subsequent posts until our rule is respected.

3 Likes

I’m 30 years old
I’ve been into magic since birth but really didn’t start doing magic feeling out of place unique something was different with me at the age of 9 or so. I like plain magic wicca hoodoo I’m pretty open minded to things and like to learn. I’m from Orlando Florida.

1 Like

I hail from? Idk its confusing first Gods that came to me as a child was Baal Demeter Ares Aphrodite Hecate Freya I was about 9 yrs old had knowledge of them…

1 Like

Hail from simply means where do you live, as in country.

2 Likes

Oh ok lol ty Darkest knight Orlando Florida