A kinda dumb question of mine

Can you become an entity like an archangel, demon or even a god? If so, how?

3 Likes

The only dumb question is the one not asked. =o) The way i see it. You canā€™t. Your in a physical body. Thatā€™s why your here. To learn soul growth using physical body. Until you transcend to a higher being meaning you have to learn all the lessons required to be an angel or a demon or other spiritual beings. We are the lowest of the lowest vibration if you compare physical being to energetic beings. So to even consider being a higher being without living to learn whatā€™s needed to be a higher being is silly. Why donā€™t you and everyone else including me just enjoy the physical being and not try to jump from A to B in a single leap. Itā€™s about the journey not the destination.

3 Likes

By channeling enough Qliphothic energy in the material world there is a chance for it to be after death an ascended master and after that with lots of work a demon

1 Like

You canā€™t become an archangel as thatā€™s a rank specific to that pantheon so unless you work your way up to it by joining that pantheon unlikely.

Yes you can become a demon as for a God, yes if another God rebirths you through soul transmutation (I donā€™t mean that becoming a living god stuff that people twist) or you can gain follower entities as worshippers and you assume the titled god one rather than the actual god or Goddess change.

Which none of these really require ascension, unless you consider becoming something else in soul as an ascension. Zadkiel and his group oversee humans who join their pantheon and get accepted into becoming angels of that pantheon. Same with how Lucifer and/or the first 10 goetia oversee people who choose to become demons of their pantheon, same with any race and their pantheon leaders.

Iā€™ve witnessed a few soul transmutations.

2 Likes

Write about it!

1 Like

This is interesting. I havenā€™t figured out what type of ā€œsoulā€ I have, but Iā€™m curious about this. My only concern is even if a say Lucifer or another being agreed to transmute your soulā€¦would you be obligated anything in return? Like owe or it be some sort of agreement?

I suppose to join their pantheon, but would you have to ā€œserveā€ them? My concern is more so individuality and obviously free will to do what I want. Since I suppose someone would do that to benefit themselves/their path.

2 Likes

Depends, some would ask you to join their pantheon, some would ask for an offering, some would ask for you to become their student atleast until you understand what you gained and lost with the change (with their teaching) and others nothing.

free will is within most races unless they are hive minded, even angels who are thought to not be capable of disobeying their higher power/yahweh/father have flexed the very same if not more free will than us.

5 Likes

Okay, thatā€™s good to hear. Free will and individuality is a very important thing to me. Plus a soul transmutation (possibly) has become of an interest to me. Iā€™d be okay with being a student, or giving an offering. However I would not want to serve anyone, as that isnā€™t in my interest.

Lost? @Velenos

any transmutation you gain something and lose something, human souls are multispectral in terms of energy multispectral being a earth energies (fire, water, earth, air) but say they want to become an angel, they lose that and their energies become if they become a judeo angel Yahwehā€™s light that exist in his angels, if they become maā€™ati angels then itā€™s replaced with Maā€™atā€™s energy, same with how infernal demons have infernal darkness, or Nyxā€™s dragons have her dark energy.

humans tend to be a jack of all trades but certain races like angels, demons, djinn, etc can be but also have specific abilities/focuses. I find focuses tend to be more potent then being spread out too far in multiple directions but thatā€™s just me.

2 Likes

Arenā€™t there demons/djinn associated with the elements? I myself was considering possibly demon, but am also quite strongly connected to earth (element) and would want to not be completely limited.

Is it possible to transmute but not with just one race/species/energy type but more then one? Like infernal darkness, but also still elemental/etc energy? Or keep a bit of my original energy?

1 Like

Demons and djinn arenā€™t the same, djinn are in a way nature spirits linked to solar and fire but also some to water, air, earth, as well

no, a Deity that created those races wonā€™t transmute you with multiple races, that would lead to the soul degenerating (i.e the ghouls in the etheric) and many deities prefer to keep their creations ā€œpureā€ in the sense of not trying to make an amalgamation of multiple races. Not all races mix, and mixing races and mixing energies arenā€™t the same thing.

Demons of the infernal, Leviathan for example his energy is dark energy but he also has the element water that exist within his darkness.

2 Likes

Hmm okay, so if I decided to I would have to stick with one race to avoid degenerating my soul. Any demon subraces have a bit of earthly energy within them?

Besides Lucifer, And Leviathan, who else would do a soul transmutation? Iā€™m guessing the more well known ones like Lilith (saw the threads about people wanting to become an incubi/succubi - which I considered but dunno due to the fact they seem to get sent out to horny people due to the letter of intent which would be a NO NO.)

*Iā€™ve noticed that most people are (when first asking about it) only in it for a one way relationship. Also ignorant of the Incubi/succubi and how to treat others/beings. Aka in it for sex.

Any demon can have earthly energies it just would not be ā€œprominentā€ in the sense of Belial for example a dark energy demon who within his energies is also earth energy.

Any Deity can do a soul mutation, or a being like Lucifer, Leviathan, or any of the goetia since they all work together within the same pantheon as well so it would all come full circle.

Succubus and Incubus are a bit different in the sense that it depends on lilith is she wants to transmute a personā€™s soul into a normal succubus/incubus or a ā€œhigh energyā€ one, I only call them high energy because they feed on sexual energy by choice and not by requirement like the ā€˜low energyā€™ succubus.

2 Likes

Well what if the personā€™s energy system is already well developed? That would be a downgrade. If I chose that route, I wouldnā€™t agree to it unless it was understood to be a high energy ā€œlevelā€ incubi.

Either way I still have to figure out what type of soul/energy I have to begin with. Before I make any decisions.

1 Like

It would not be a downgrade no, but if itā€™s well developed then the person can simply request Lilith to do the other. transmutation wonā€™t ruin a personā€™s energy system. In some cases it may change the way it looks or its development.

1 Like

Scan yourself, soul dive yourself.

1 Like

Hmm okay. Well Iā€™ll work on figuring out my soul. I think earthy or something, donā€™t think human (based on meditation/gut feelings etc) but Iā€™m not sure so that would be my first route.

If I choose an soul transmutation Iā€™ll choose to have the agreement through a pact or something, so itā€™s understood what the transmutation will be/ possible terms etc.

2 Likes

Yeah I understand that, Iā€™ve spent years looking into the soul and transmutation and witnessing it a few times lol.

I struggle with being confident in my own abilities. I can percieve some energies and am alittle more developed (third eye wise) but dunno.

Someone told me I had an earthy/swampy feeling to me but thatā€™s all lol.

1 Like

My advice is stop focusing too much on the 3rd eye, it improves along with your other chakras and energy system as you practice things like scanning and such.

1 Like