A Journal for a Tired Mom

I cannot even begin to descrbe the last 48 hours, but I will do my best. I will establish that I have felt like nothing can bring me down and i am on Cloud 9 so to speak.

Cleansing my house was very exhuasting. Something had come through and was fucking with the whole family and myself. For the first time in weeks my husband was scared to leave the house despite knowing I have this shit covered with our various weapons and protections. When something attaches to him, he becomes EXTREMELY anxious and paranoid, very much far away from his jovial and bad-dad-joke-telling self (however he refuses to believe). I finally got the negativity off of him last night. He has a skill towards divination and empathy, but his rejection of his relgious upbringing (Christadelphianism) has kept him close off from all thatis supernatural and esoteric.

After some slow nights and slow meditations, I saw it again. It appeared to me in an extremely uncomfortable and triggering setting from my past, so I was not 100% sure if it meant harm or good. On one hand, it could have been telling me to step back. On the other hand, it wanted me to confront what is blocking it from fully communicating to me. With a great deal of trepidation, I will go back to that place tonight when I meditate and do my offerings.

Not going to lie, I am fucking terrified.

1 Like

It sounds like you have banished, cleansed, and have spiritual protection up. Yet you still have things coming in the house messing with everyone? Perhaps there is some object that needs to be removed or someone is attracting these things without realizing it and bringing them in the home?

Do you have spiritual guides/allies you call on for protection?

1 Like

Well, I figured out why things keep reappearing after cleansing and banishing. I had a suspicion that my older daughter was up to some shenanigans since she has been insistent lately on talking about ghosts and watching those cheesy ghost hunting shows on Travel Channel. I stayed up until all the kids fell asleep and started poking around my 10 year olds room. At first I didn’t find much until I checked her “junk drawer”, which usually contains various slimes in a variety of stages of pertrification and other gross shit she hoards.

Under a Harry Potter book (lol), I find dried dandelions, a resin necklace I made from the flowers from my grandma’s funeral, and what I thought was my long lost P-SB7 Spirit Box. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I should have figured it out sooner, since she has been pestering me with questions on if we can “talk to great grandma again”. I’ve mentioned before, but I took care of my grandma in the last 2 years of her life, which in itself was remarkable because they gave her 6 months to live, and she lasted another 18 months beyond that, long enough to see her 3rd great grandchild born. My kids were very attached to her, so seeing this just broke my heart.

She doesn’t know about my magick stuff, just that I’m into the paranormal, so I doubt she knew what she was doing. I suspect she’s been messing with that thing over the last few days and inviting all sorts of things into the house just wanting to talk to her great grandma again. :cry:

When she gets up today, we’re going to have a talk about how spirits can sometimes pretend to be someone you love, and I’m going to do another cleansing. And maybe find a way to block her contact to spirits until she is older.

4 Likes

Lmao. It’s interesting seeing these glimpses into a magical family. Taking notes… At least you finally found the reason. I do think that may be it. The only conclusion in my mind was someone was inadvertently inviting them in somehow.

3 Likes

lol We’re a creepy bunch, but at least we look normal! :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

So after dealing with what I suppose is a mini witch in training, I meditated for a bit and left an offering on my alter of alcohol again, since that seemed to have good results.

I had fairly normal dreams that were not lucid for probably the first half of the night, inlcuding one about shaving my head again, which I don’t plan on doing any time soon. Then everything changed I became aware I was conscious, blinked, and found myself in a hospital room, naked with a shitty hospital gown on. This was the same triggering place I saw before and in a panic I went to whip my head to the left to pull myself out, but I stopped when I saw the man again from my other dreams.

I could feel myself shaking and wanted to shrink into a ball, but given the setting I was torn on what to do. I felt angry and sad at the same time and I could feel my throat tighten as I desperately tried not to cry. He looked casual, leaning against the wall with his hands in his pockets, just looking at me in silence.

I told him I didn’t want to be there anymore, but he looked like he didn’t care. There was a knock at the door and I’m pretty sure I let out a yelp because I was so focused on him. The door opened and I looked to the being for help. I managed to whisper a please and he shook his head. This is around the time I started to wonder if I just invited something into my life that just want to feed off of my suffering. It had been a long time since I had dreamt this since I learned how to pull myself out.

This dream is a memory on repeat from when I was forcefully institutionalized by my abusive mom as leverage in her divorce from my stepdad, though to be fair I was severely bulimic and a cutter. This was my intake exam to the hospital, where they document every cut and bruise on your body, and when a certain male nurse decided my recovery included his dick for the next 46 days of my stay there, 3 days on, 3 days off.

The nuse entered the room, introduced himself, started the usual shpiel. I looked to the nurse and back to the being in the corner, just standing there, casually watching. His eyes were more intense, like examining what was going to happen. I was fighting with myself, but I was going through the memory forcefully, saying all the things I said back then in response to his questions, like I did not know what was coming.

Every time the nurse turned his back, I tried pulling myself out, but I could not do it. I knew it was the being keeping me there. I was biting my tongue so hard to keep from crying. If this was just something to torment me I’d handle it in the morning when I could wake up, but I would not give it the satisfaction of watching me cry. I could not wait to banish this being and I kept thinking how fucking stupid I was.

“Please turn around, I’m going to document any marks on your back”. I didn’t say anything and just did it. I stood facing the exam table, my eyes closed, and kept biting my tongue. I could taste blood. The back of the hospital gown opened. I knew what was coming next.

For some reason, I opened my eyes for a second. The being was standing in front of me to my right side, still silent. He lowered his eyes to my right hand and there was a sudden weight there, and when I looked down, I was holding a black handled dagger. I felt nurse begin to pull my arm behind my back and something snapped in me.

I turned around and started wildly stabbing him. The neck, the chest, his face. I felt like an animal. My hand slipped on the dagger and cut my hand, and even as he slipped in his own blood and fell down I kept stabbing. All I could feel was that if I stopped stabbing, he could get back up. Blood was bubbling out of a wound I made in his throat and I kept stabbing, even as he stopped moving. My whole body was on fire, moving almost mechanically as I plunged the knife into him again and again.

Slowly, the fatigue in my muscles settled in and I slowed down, realizing how heavy I was breathing and how tired I was. I finally dropped the knife and slumped on the ground next to his body, realizing I had lost my hospital gown and was just sitting naked on the floor covered in blood. I started realizing what I did and had a small moment of panic. What if I’m not lucid dreaming and I just killed someone?

I heard a slow clap come from above me and looked up. There he was, the being that forced me into this place and had been messing with me for days. I still felt his opressive presence, but I could finally look at his face for more than a second.

“Who are you? Tell me your name.” I was pretty much begging at this point, gasping from the exertion of having just stabbbed someone to death.

He squatted down and grabbed my chin, sort of cocking his head at me as he looked me over. I wanted to pull away but I couldn’t, his eyes were hypnotizing. He smiled at first, which then turned into a grin, and finally he spoke, “You’re almost ready”. His voice was gentle, but not in a weak sort of way. More like a gentleman.

I then woke up on the floor next to my bed, apparently having flailed my way out from under the covers. This is why I think it happened in the later half of the night since my husband wakes me up when I get fight-y in my sleep, but if I was moving enough to fling myself to the ground, he must have already left for work by 3am. I had also bitten the fuck out of my tongue as there is an indent in the back of it that I’m pretty sure will turn into a canker sore.

But man, I feel ALIVE today. I have never felt anything like that. Its like my whole body electrfied with a level of strength and determination I have never felt before, and I say that as a woman who has birthed a 10lb baby with no epidural. I feel like a cloud that has followed me for years has lifted. I’m a bit perturbed with how easily murder came to me in a lucid dream, that’s a first, but whatever. I’m going to ride this high and figure out how I can thank this being. I was wrong in the dream, I don’t think its here to feed off of my suffering.

Hot damn I’m in a great mood.

2 Likes

Understatement of the year. Lol. You just passed through the most brutal therapy in one piece. Good job! I’m glad this being was just as helpful as I thought he would be. Can’t wait to get his name… The suspense is killing me. This is like a movie or some shit. Thanks for sharing as always. :muscle:

3 Likes

I decided for tonight I should recharge and fortify my space. I went room by room for banishing and cleansing, and my oldest kid and I had a talk about spirits.

About 20 minutes ago they went down for bed. I decided to ask for guidance via tarot, and my desire was pulled toward Frankincense and a red candle.

I think I understand the message. Pain, devotion and conquiring.

Fucking hell I just need a name. Has anyone else had something so vague for so long?

WTF WAS THIS SHIT. I refuse to be a trauma vessel. Fuck you.

This doesnt sound good. Everything ok?

3 Likes

Well that’s concerning. I went to bed 2 hours before that was posted…

I need to go check my sleep walking spots.

1 Like

Ugh, yeah. I was sleep walking last night. And sleep eating, and sleep buying… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I need to go cancel some Amazon purchases and take some Lactaid…based on this I’m assuming I ate all of that and I’m lactose intolerant.

Sorry if I caused concern, apparently baby gates are not enough to stop a sleep walker lol

1 Like

Weow! So you were not impressed with your sleep purchasing buys?

1 Like

:astonished:
Well at least you are okay. That’s the important part. And I’m rather impressed by your sleep walking skills. Eating, shopping, posting… Hopefully you’re not also casting rituals in that state…

1 Like

Oh man I’ve never considered that. Lol. I once bleached my hair while sleep walking, but didnt wash it out. I wrecked my hair so bad I had to shave my head. And one time I chugged hard liquor and woke up very drunk. And I pierced my eyebrow!

We keep a lot of things locked up these days :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

That’s hilarious, lol. It’s good you guys found a way to make it work. Just make sure those ritual tools are locked away as well. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

How do you explain that to your boss If you wake up monday drunk… if I was told that I would think it’s a dog ate my homework stories lol.

I found some crawling nightshade on my walk today and I may have plucked some.

And my salvia is growing nicely :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Hey is this by chance the sigil you drew?

I have quite a bit to update and will do so soon. Sorry for the delay! Family life takes over too easily lol

1 Like