A husband for my sister

My sister is very unlucky in love and I would like to help her. She doesn’t believe in magic, but do you think I could still try to contact a demon in order to find her soul mate? Could I do it even without her knowledge?
Thank you very much for your suggestions and sorry for my English!
She suffer greatly from the mistreatment her have received from men and I would like to help her.

2 Likes

You could do that period or you could let her do it herself. It will be more rewarding if she does it herself.

you could contact Aphrodite

2 Likes

Yes you could use a demon but I think a angel would be more effective since you want it to be long term and you want an opening of opportunity as well as a change in fate.

1 Like

I thank you for your intervention, but many testify how even demons are able to give rise to long-term relationships.

1 Like

Since you say your sister has been mistreated by men, a good place to start would be to heal the traumas and to help her to love herself. This will help to avoid attracting men who mistreat her.

3 Likes

I would call upon Saspu, the Angel of Love and Friendship, from the grimoire Kingdoms of Flame by EA Koetting. He can “bring love and friendship into the life of the magician, or another whom the magician shall name.”

2 Likes

I would use Angels of Love by Zanna Blaise.

1 Like