A humoristic demon?

Yes, again a post on “friendly user” demon ! So I read 2 posts like this, list of friendly beginner demons, nice, patient.
But, I was wondering :
Did you ever met a “funny” one ? or a funny angel/ whatever entity?
I’m very humoristic and can laugh about everything with anyone, no matter the situation is. Jokes, dirty jokes, words game, black humor, self-mokery, sarcasm, you name it. It helps me to stay cold-blooded and think carefully.

So I was wondering if there’s such an entity out there, who can make fun of everything :stuck_out_tongue: a chilled dude or a psychopathic Joker, whatever.

6 Likes

Belial.

King paimon if you’re a bit annoying.
Most of his jokes are family friendly though. Like afternoon sit com stuff. Classy guy I like that about him. I end up being classier the more I work with him as well.
I’m pretty sure that any entity worked with long enough would open up a bit and start joking.

Lilith mocks if you’re not stepping up or just taking everything too seriously.
Those “if you can’t laugh at yourself I will” type. I was uptight at the time due to the situation and she helped both with the task and with my attitude.

6 Likes

Alot of them are funny in there own way. Lilith cracks me up when she has her sarcastic diva moments. Hekate can be amusing when she’s in her more playful moods too. Tiamat has her dark humour too. Asmodeus once you loosen up is quite funny he loves his contradictions.

8 Likes

Marbas actually came to me willing to help me with medical issues and knowledge seeking. I was sure it was him because I felt his leonine traits extend to his personality. He’s intense but also extremely charming, in a cheerful and witty way. :wink:

3 Likes

Many, many years ago - two decades ago, and neither I nor the other person involved knew how to confirm an entity’s identity - I channeled someone who reported that he (definitely seemed to be a he) enjoyed attaching himself to humans so that he could watch their movies and enjoy their pop culture. Especially pop culture that was particularly sappy, raunchy, or violent. He also seemed to enjoy our raunchy jokes.

2 Likes

Valefor was the first entity I worked with and honestly he is why I am witty charming and the life of the party he left a mark of sorts on his followers that help them get away with a lot through me it took the form of humor!

2 Likes

Astaroth knows how to tease and won’t hesitate to do so if you’re being downright silly.

2 Likes

Hell, I’m funny… :3

But seriously, Kothar-wa-Khasis is one of the funniest entities I’ve ever met, and an elaborate prankster. Be ready for some seriously high-brow humor and slapstick tho

4 Likes

Lucifer has a lot of sarcasm. And back sass.

3 Likes

There is a demon. It is called “Wretched Messiah” (for some reason it seems to emanate from Gusion’s sigil).

1 Like

Thank you all for your answers, I knew that humor wouldn’t be rare among the entities :stuck_out_tongue:
It seems I’ll have lot of work to do with Lucifer when I’ll be ready to do such workings, everything points out to him for most of things I’m looking for, I’m interested to reach Lilith also.
I’ll do some research on the other names you gave me, see if any of them can fit for other needs.
Thank you all for feeding my curiosity :smiley:

1 Like