A heavy binding love spell

Also there’s a chance the father isn’t who it’s thought to be.

4 Likes

Kind of hard to deny the mother. I get it.

1 Like

interesting find. I wonder if knowing the mothers last name would do?

Actually, i see a good baneful use of something like this. Cause a girl who fucked you over to fall obsessively in love with you, then throw her affections for you into the trash…kinda like what EA did to one of his ex’s which lead to her suicide

4 Likes

Instead of date of birth to specify who the spells for

2 Likes

I am interested in hearing any firsthand testimonial to this or any love spell that worked on somebody that previously had either no attraction to you or was genuinely repulsed by you. It seems like love spells and money spells very rarely work unless a positive groundwork is already in place (such as the person already showing a bit of an interest and you already having an established source of income, etc.)

i have a few experiences of other users bookmarked

as for money magick…last spell i did with bune got me 4k from a person i met online whom ive never even met before, basically for free. As far as i can see…the limiting factor to magic working is rarely the magic itself, but rather the limiting beliefs of the caster

7 Likes

Hello Sir, would you consider to donate the money to Sheogorath’s Foundation?

1 Like

Unfortunately for you, it’s already been spent :smiley:

I am not being a right hand pather/white lighter, I am just curious if binding lust/love spells have backfired? I do believe in karma, that the energy you put out there comes back, but it changes and transforms along the way. Did you ever get bullied by someone or have someone forcefull and pushy come into your life? Or perhaps have someone who you were not interested in by obsessive and pushy? Just curious?

2 Likes

It does appear to be an adaptation of the original, there is the incantation while you pierce the paper which is different from the original, Mars hour is the 6th hour from sunrise and then the 13th hour from sunrise. Needs to be done on a Friday. The spell here doesn’t mention to draw Ares with his sword at her neck although the original doesn’t mention drawing just clay. Thinking I might try this one.

1 Like

Has anyone on here used this spell or the original?

This may well be useful to you as it has several area that may help - you can customise it:

http://www.lunarium.co.uk/

Planetary hours can be helpful but are not 100% essential, it is your own power and intention. If you can do something at a specific hour, then it’s possibly improving matters but your intention is paramount.

Confidence is key - you can do this, you deserve the best life has to offer you and you can create for you.

3 Likes

I want to use this for a man. Can someone help me where should I make alterations?

Hey I used this spell but after I finished the spell, I felt a weird presence around me. I still do and I hear a noises sounding like a flowing river bit somehow distorted. I don’t know if this could have anything to do with this. But if anyone knows something let me know. I feel kinda threatened.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, @zabw. Please take a moment to post an introduction in our New Magician and Introduction section, and tell us a bit about yourself and your magical experience. It is a rule of this forum.

Any results with it? What kind of presence did you feel ?

1 Like

After a research, I can tell that the ritual ends like this:

“…desiring me…speaking to me the things she has on her mind. If you accomplish this for me, I
will set you free.

Source : Curse Tablets and Binding Spells from
the Ancient World, Edited By
JOHN G. GAGER

You can download it for free. There are a lot of interesting spells and information there.

2 Likes

When it says father’s name it’s the father’s name of the target, right?

Yes