A healing of illness ritual

So I have fallen Ill today. And I had enough. So I got up. Put on my big boy pants and did the following:
Lit a black, white and green candle.
Called upon healing spirits
Recited the following:
I banish illness from my life, space and body. When one is banished, another enters. I summon forth the energies of life and healing to take place in the void which illness has left from! May my strength return in full to me spiritually, mentally, magickally and physically. May I be healed of my illness and may ______ take on my former illness as a result of his offences towards me! So mote it be!

May this be beneficial to you all.

13 Likes

To follow up, my strength has return to almost full capacity (as far as I can measure) my voice is better and all!

3 Likes

Badass ritual dude

3 Likes

I’ve done better or “cooler” things, such as my godform and physical body consecration rituals. This was child’s play.

Huh just became sick as well today…

1 Like

Unless you go to the same school as me and your name starts with a j and I severely don’t like you idk

2 Likes

The sickness kinda started when Azazel and Samael began performing black alchemy on me.

Man these guys, got no chill they just pump me with that infernal energy

wait that sounds wrong oh fuck

2 Likes

Hey, me and Anubis too. (I love you Anubis)

I forgot I was going through an alchemical process… If that’s apart of it… I hope I didn’t just fuck up. Eh. Worse case scenario I start over. Oh well.

2 Likes

Although I’m sick I feel energized oddly enough…
You know the muscle soreness and runny nose? all of that, but I’m energized.

Man Alchemy is weird
Felt black serpents slithering across my back today as well.
On the bright side felt like a massage :blush:

1 Like

Had that too.

1 Like

Just being optimistic. I would’ve also stacked an Invocation into it

1 Like

Hey. Bump (thread). I thought all day i should banish this. Its now 17:40 & i only just looked for one such as this
Thanks @Fallen_Angel

I became sick, and I remember I did many alchemy rituals with several spirits few days before this occured. I am glad I found out this topic. Why does it show up in a way of illness?