A great deception

I was preparing to evoke the “great king paimon,” I bought everything that was necessary for this, I looked for the best things to do a ritual worthy of a king, and yesterday the person with whom I unfortunately still live saw everything in my wardrobe , (I try to practice hidden magic, because of that person). And now I’m going to have to throw everything away and burn the other things, I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PRACTICE MAGIC, until I have conditions to leave here with my daughter, and still I run the risk of losing custody of her.Because King Paimon did not stop it, all I was doing was for him, and now I can not do anything else, I spent money that I could not do with it and now everything goes to waste and to fire.

Have you ever considered that an obstacle has been removed for your magical Ascent?

“Liberation” is the key word here. Not damnation.

5 Likes

You shouldn’t need so many things especially if you need to hide it, I just have an empty book and draw their sigils in it and activate it and go from there also I light a couple candles and sometimes light incense, I think if you need to hide it the Demon will understand and appreciate what your trying to do anyway

5 Likes

In a very restrictive conditon, you don’t need anything to perform a ritual, not even candles, just your desire and will.
In some extrem cases, you can even go to church and pretend to pray. I’ve done it once and it was a really good working.

6 Likes

Lol if I go to church with my GF she always asks me if I am going to set ablaze :joy:

5 Likes

That would be interesting :slight_smile:

1 Like

No offense, but you are only looking at it from one point of view. He probably did help you more than you realize, by baring the fact that you need autonomy and independence. Sounds like money well spent to me.

See? You even know exactly what needs to be done to remedy the situation.

3 Likes

There will always going to be obstacles in spiritual ascent. Bear it for a moment, if possible pray, work with Ganesha, lord of removing obstacles.

3 Likes

I agree with Blaze.1.pr here.

Damnation is a feeling very common in ascending, and most usually it’s a great showcase to where adjustment’s can be taken.
In regards of secrecy with sorcery, make yourself an outside spot if at home doesn’t work.
A Circle in the woods or lands most usually works great.
If you open your Perception Spiritual guidiance can even reveal you spot’s of spiritual power where sorcery has been cast before.
Also,
you can use a phone program to get a view of the Lay-lines.

that’s just an example of the UK ones, since i don’t want the Global version to be public that much.
I’ll pm you with the global version. :wink:

Sincerely

¥’B

3 Likes

Churches are very underestimated by sorcery, as i’ve found.
First of all, it’s a common place of warship, and constantly charged by the prayors and priestwork there.
Secound, the Energy of those prayors can be accessed and converted by sorcery.
Third, many Churches are build with tons of occult stuff in or under them.
Many churches are filled with bones, skulls etc.
I had great workings inside of churches aswell, both praying to christian as well as demonic spirits.

After all, a home altar is meant to have privacy and more freedom for the personal faith,
yet knowing and practicing unspoken casting gives similar security measures.

• just be very carefull when going into posession,
    as Demons can see their easy access through you to attack someone using you as their vessle.

Sincerely,

¥’B

3 Likes

why can’t you just move your stuff for later? And can’t you practice magic without accessories?

2 Likes

Right so I live with my dad, sister, brother, and my dad’s roommate but I can still do magick and evocations. It’s about the feeling behind the ritual(Imo) not so much the materials. If you can spend a whole bunch of money on items then that’s fine but you really don’t need to. If you were gonna ask him about your situation and you’ve been walking around saying his enn or carrying his sigil around in preparation then he’s most likely somewhat aware of what you needed. Not trying to beat you up but if you’re trying to hide magick then you shouldn’t have bought anything elaborate. Next time go for a basic evocation:

Basic evokation - #3 by savodonger

4 Likes

Okay, thank you all for the comments, I hope I do not need to undo anything (everything was bought with good feeling), but if it’s ok, things are going and coming, the most important and my biggest concern is that my daughter and I are well. I hope I can move this to the best and still manage to evoke the king.

Just draw his sigil on paper and wait until everyone is asleep to evoke. That’s what I do. I mean you can have a small offering if you want like incense or fruit but focus on the feeling instead of the materials.

2 Likes

Honestly this sounds like he did exactly what needed to be done. As humans we have an idea of what we THINK and what we would LIKE but they see far beyond that. You may very well be favored enough that he saw your need and took action before you could even ask or offer anything.

Try to stay positive and see the situation out.

3 Likes

To me it sounds like in the back of your heart and mind you actually didn’t want to perform it at all. He didn’t force you to buy anything and he didn’t ask you to do anything. It is up to you. It is not his fault you bought those things. Why you have to throw them can you return or donate?

2 Likes

The problem is the person with whom I unfortunately still live, I can not practice magic with him close by, I do. And he saw what I had bought for the king, but I hid things elsewhere because I really want to do this ritual and dedicate to King Paimon, everything was bought with affection for him.

1 Like