A Good Time

Is there a really a good time to curse your enemy? Some prefer certain days, certain times…

Is it when you get the urge?
I believe when its thunderstorming…the last time I cursed someone at that time, I was more connected to their energy…

Just curious…

1 Like

I have, read that, its not good to do magick when weather is raging… The anima mundi is not stable

1 Like

Really? Can you tell me the name of the book?
I love to read on interesting topics like this…

It was a book on Geomancy on scribd

1 Like

Its good to do such Magick early morning 3-4am…waning moon and better if you knew the persons birth date to find out when they’re having bad planets. You’re the artist… But if you’re truly offended then these do not matter… Just your pure rage and fury… Ability to focus this like a laser beam and get the electron to FUCK that bitch up

1 Like

All you need is your mind really. This has, been said severally…a, proper training …
Know how to raise energy… And direct it…

1 Like

Funny you should mention the time. My body generally wakes me up between 4-4:30am. I generally go back to sleep because trying to do a curse and you don’t have the energy and your sleepy… is not a good combination (in my opinion)

That is your witch gene being activated… From history about that time is what is called the witch’s hour I presume
Nothing worthwhile is comfortable… Work with it or around it but don’t slack off…
Immediately when you wake up go do pranayama will get your chi flowing…

1 Like

Whenever you feel the strong emotion to do so is favorable, otherwise there’s no specific time to do or not to do.

1 Like

Certain entities I dislike FUCK with me about that time.(used to get intrusive thoughts) . That’s why I prefer to be up and running by three… Also avoiding the probability of being cursed or someone crazy enough to do a love or lust spell on me… “we are the streets”…:joy::joy:

1 Like

Well you, can, get, strong emotions… When someone is, astrologicaly on flames… Like a, mars, transit… Or when you’re going through planets like Saturn… Will def impede your working

I understand.

Thank You! I’m going to try…