A girl who's possibly interested in me

Its not sarcasm. I’m being brutally honest. Forget about what women say. Only focus on what “they do,” and work your magick based on that knowledge. The idea I proposed is the most elementary understanding of things, where you use that knowledge to “demonstrate your value” and then use that with magick to improve yourself, so being wealthier in materialism isn’t the only type of value you should be demonstrating.

I noticed your title is “Dave the Barbarian.” You can take certain masculine characteristics they are attracted to and then find out clever and acceptable ways to approach them to conversate to “demonstrate masculine value” based on how modern women respond in relation to “what they do” vs “what they say.”

Yeaaaah, funny story. Dave the Barbarian is the name of an early 2000s Disney cartoon I used to see as a kid. The main character, Dave, was hardly anything close to masculine and was indeed cowardly. That was the humor of the show and that’s why I chose the name. It’s purely a joke.

And as an mmo player, I tend to fancy myself a mage.

1 Like

What a disgustingly forthright and true thing to say. Decades ago it was known as Cheque-book Magick. That gorgeous, young, sex Goddess isn’t going out with that bloke who couldn’t score a film credit as ‘3rd man in bar’ because she loves poor guys who consume themselves worrying about their dick size.

Al.