A General Discussion On Power & Magick

To whoever has the power to control us

To whomever we chose to be controlled by.

2 Likes

I align more with this answer. I am allowing others to control me at the moment.

3 Likes

I disagree. Demons are the true gods of this world

5 Likes

Sexy. Jk.

1 Like

This is OUR realm, designed for us, laid out for us, but if you want an external true god, I am taking applications for devotees. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

@Lady_Eva I will consider it. Maybe do an invocation of Roshani somewhere down the line. I am not a monetheist, so I can have multiple true gods anyways.

2 Likes

I shall summon @Lady_Eva to improve my grammatical spelling and remembering to paraphrase correctly. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::metal:

2 Likes

Hahaha! Lady_Eva is a moron a lot of the time and regularly goes to bed with lard in her hair (gives it the best shine donā€™tcha know) - my godform is ROSANI:

http://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/theogenesis-update-hardcore-no-apologies/9306

Full rite and stuff linked there. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@Lady_Eva Would you be okay with an Invocation of the Aspect with standard methods as opposed to using that specific rite?
Also, just component requirements and all. I donā€™t think I will be able to get my hands on a red drink unless blood is okay. Does that count as a drink?

1 Like

Sure, if you have any other type of alcohol than red-coloured, or green tea, that would also be okay as a 2nd option.

2 Likes

@Lady_Eva I donā€™t have alcohol. Green tea maybe. So no blood then? Itā€™s red I mean and itā€™s drinkable technically. (Letā€™s just say Necromancy has given me a very loose interpretation of what a drink is).

1 Like

Iā€™m fine with buying alcohol, I am a sucker for wine and beer.

1 Like

@TheStorm go with green tea, if you bind My godname into your blood it may affect you, I like green tea a lot so itā€™s completely suitable given what your options are.

2 Likes

@Lady_Eva Sure. I will go with green tea then. Iā€™ve been going around doing every conceivable form of crazy though, and Iā€™ve been seriously considering binding the essence of certain other Spirits into my blood. Apparently thereā€™s a ritual for that. Maybe the fact that you brought this up is a sign of some sort?

2 Likes

@Lady_Eva how about a frozen Hurricane Daquiri as a sacrifice?

3 Likes

I mean, if your doctrine is to bring your followers to godhood, Iā€™d do that.

1 Like

What is the philosophy of the ā€œroyal pathā€?

Whoā€™s definition? Their detractors and degraders?
Perhaps if you seek to see the perspective of both in entirety, your experiences will expand you in the way you ultimately seek.