A friendly challenge for you new magicians

I’m going to send something. Let me know what you see.

I didnt see anything. Try again

I’ll try again tomorrow. I’m feeling a bit exhausted.

Lets get some :fire: up on this thread. Whos up for the challenge ill let you know if you did it. Or if you need work.

1 Like

Lemme see if i can send something your way!

Will try tonight.

…i am sorry for the confusion but why do you send arround bad energy?

…how does that help anybody?

Most of those don’t sound like anything positive and am kind of questioning why you support for bad energy?

@Zunsmon, the person you are replying to in this thread has been banned so will not respond.

Also, please do an introduction as you were prompted to do after your first post. It is not optional.

…thanks a lot. Please could you disclose to me why there is black magic on this website? …the introduction was made about 5min ago. Thx. …is this website supporting black magic?

I’m sorry, but, no, you have not done a proper introduction. That is easily checked by clicking on your profile. You have made a total of three posts, two in this thread, and one asking about astral travel and implants, neither of which qualifies as an introduction. We require a separate post, telling us a bit about yourself and your magical experience.

This is a predominately black magick forum, though practitioners of all magical paths are welcome. It’s creators, EA Koetting and Timothy, are black magicians.

1 Like