A Fool and his Errand! - 5 tarot readings

Thanks!!! Thats awesome​:kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Sweet just let me know please thank u

sent you a PM

I don’t think my mom would care, honestly. She doesn’t like me. No one really does; I’m very isolated. I actually asked for the reading to see which direction the case was going to go so I could know how likely my plan was, but it looks like I’m on square one. Either that or the universe is pretty sure it’s going to end that way?

Either way, the reading is still pretty spot on.

@DungeonMaster

2 Likes

OK I shall be back in business from tomorrow night so can

@Phi
@anon84948740
@Helpplease

please send their question by pm (remember if a love question please state your gender).

1 Like

Reading No 22

@killua

A reasonably favourable spread with plenty of energy!

The who are you? card is the 4 of swords reversed which indicates “indecision, unable to reach a conclusion” and hence your question :wink:. You have 2 good cups cards, current obstacles/influences 9 of cups “success, satisfaction, admiration, affection”; immediate future, 10 of cups “happiness, harmony”

The energy comes from the long term underlying influence, the magician “willpower, call to action”; how people see you, Ace of Wands “potential, enterprise, strength” and your hopes and fears card, 8 of wand “great initiative, rapid advancement”.

There at 2 cards to be wary of - you own goal cards is the King of Wands reversed “passion taken to extremes, a powder keg”. The self/attitude card is the Queen of Cups reversed “manipulative, untrustworthy”.

From what I can read of this is go for it but do not go over the top in thought , emotion or deed. Definitely do not try to be emotionally manipulative in particularly as I suspect your target may have been of the end of that previously.

The outcome is the King of Pentacles which is this case would mean a safe, secure (especially financially) relationship. However depending on your own hopes/expectations and personality this may turn into a rather safe even dull relationship so be aware of that.

2 Likes

thank you so much i really needed to hear this.

1 Like

Glad I could help :+1:

1 Like

Reading No 23

@Phi

The shortest and most direct question yet!

I did 12 spreads (3 celtic cross, 5 yes/no spreads, 5 past/present/future).

8 has a positive outcomes and 5 didn’t so the odds are in your favour. This suggests to me that you will be successful but you may not get as much as you expected.

1 Like

Thank you so much :blush:

Reading No 24

@Helpplease

Not for the first time I said this but you got to love the cards…

OK yours was a three pronged question, I was expecting to answer either the second or third part but the cards decided to answer the first one!

The who are you? card is the Ace of Swords and your current influence card is the 8 of Wands. Put together this means that you’ve had a brilliant idea or some fabulous insight. Your own goal card is the Devil(! and please do not take that literally!) and your immediate future card is the Hierophant which in this context means someone who bridges the worlds/realms.

Your self/attitude card is the 9 of Cups “wishes come true and receiving what you want” and your hopes/fears card is the 3 of pentacles “blossoming creativity/hard work rewarded”.

So all the ducks are nicely lining up in a row… but the spread has a warning in the final outcome card which is the 2 of Cups reversed “disharmony, confusion, strong dislike of another” . This relates back to the long term underlying influence card, the 5 of Swords. This indicates you need a careful examination of how you treat yourself and others and to revisit and reconsider any strongly held opinions. In the context of the reading I think this means that do not approach your next actions lightly or flippantly and have a clear ideal of your goal. Also please approach with an open mind! The cards do not indicate anything horribly going wrong just a waste of time and you ending up none the wiser.

Sorry I can’t give you any names to contact, my senses are not that advanced yet.

Reading No 25

@anon84948740

Yup all about the worklife!

The spread and the energies of the cards suggest you’re at an important juncture/pivot in your life.

The who are your? card is the 6 of Swords “seeking new pastures/traversing unknown waters” and your current influences card is the World card (literally the World is your oyster).

You’re prepared to fight the competition (immediate future 7 of Wands) and you have plenty of energy /action for the road. ahead (self/attitude card - 8 of Wands).

Others see you as the King of Swords i.e. a person of sound judgement and authority.

There are some red flags however. Your hopes and fears card is the 10 of Cups reversed “not being realistic enough about a situation”. The long term underlying card is the 9 of Wands “remaining closed to new ideas, inexperience”. Your own goal card is the 5 of Cups which suggest you are focusing too much on your mistakes to see the road ahead. This all ties in with the final outcome card of the Fool reversed which can be either be “unwillingness to to move or try new things” or “thoughtless actions/ unnecessary recklessness”.

I think you may a new idea/plan but are not too sure as to whether to proceed. Providing you don’t do anything stupid and gamble recklessly and are prepared to learn positively from any mistakes, you should be fine in the long term. Staying still is definitely not an option!

1 Like

Bro that was so spot on, I can’t even stress how on point that was.
Thanks man aha, just so everybody knows this is the real deal forsure.

Do you still offer tarot reading ? .-.
.w.

3 Likes

Yeah, your readings are great.

4 Likes

Hey sorry do you still have a slot for me

1 Like

hey can you do an another one on me?
can you tell me about my love life?
^its a bit confusing :confused:

1 Like

Thanks @anon84948740 - giad I could be of help!

@Selkie
@Tattersail
@Xag_darklight

It’ll have to be this weekend at the earliest and I’ll let you know nearer the time.

4 Likes