A Fool and his Errand! - 5 tarot readings

@TheFoolsErrand I sent you my question.

Reading No 18

@Zeinaa

Sometimes these cards are uncanny…

The who you are? card is the Tower reversed “being immobilized” but your current obstacle/influence is the 8 of Cups “in search of something greater”. Your long term underlying past influence cards is the 2 of Pentacles “juggling two things at one, making a choice, news and messages from far away places”. Your immediate past is the 3 of Wands “start of an enterprise and no going back” however your immediate future is the 6 of Pentacles which in this context means a lack of money. Saying that, you see yourself as 5 of Wands i.e. “competitive and a fighter” so you should be able overcome the lack of funds so way or another. Your hopes and fears is the 8 of Swords “feeling restricted” but also “ultimate transformation and metamorphosis”.

The final outcome card is the 9 of Wands reversed “Little effort is needed, smooth sailing, success too early”. Normally that is seen as a negative unfair outcome (such as a fraudster winning the lottery) but I get the vibe from the cards that life has been tough for you recently. If so, I think your trip to Sweden will be good for you in all senses and just what you need and deserve.

Reading No 19

@DungeonMaster

Ok bit of a strange spread. The first part is fine, the your goals card is Justice (!), your underlying long term influence is the 5 of Pentacles i.e. the fear of poverty or being in poverty. The immediate future card is the 7 of Cups reversed so your under no illusions of the path ahead and your own self/attitude is the knight of Wands i.e. a person full of energy ready to go into action.

Where I’m scratching my head is the final outcome card, the Knight of Swords reversed which suggest someone is about to do something careless or extravagant. They could be the case in view of the stress of your situation of it maybe a warning.

I did a past/present/future spread

Past - Hanged Man - self sacrifice
Present - 7 wands - attach/confrontation but from a position of strength.
Future - Knight of Pentacles - success/ reward for hard honest work.

That suggests a more favourable outcome!

1 Like

if you are still doing readings i would love one!

Interesting spread. I wonder if the Knight of Swords reversed means I will carry out my suicide plan? The Knight of Pentacles makes sense, then, as I plan to link up my Amazon Merch account to my mom’s bank account just beforehand so that my current work will continue to pay her. A kind of legacy, if you will.

Either way it’s pretty interesting. Thanks for the reading. Even with the ending a bit unclear, the rest of it seems to make sense.

Did u got my message? Are u still planning on doing one for me

I would love a reading too if you’re up for it. I would need you to PM me first, i just can’t start PM yet

I love the idea of this, my mom has been doing tarot reading as long as I can remember and I’ve always been fascinated by it, (I’m better with a pendulum than the cards myself, regrettably, I would love to have this talent come more naturally to me.) If you are going to keep taking requests to pass your time, I would love one. You seem to be getting great feedback! I’m simply fascinated

I’d appreciate one as well man

The knight of Swords reversed I read as someone left bitter and bereft. I didn’t mention is it didn’t tie in but if you do plan to depart early from this earth than I suspect the Knight will be your mother.

Think wisely…

Apologies to @Roastroyalty & @MiKu for the delay, my boss is off sick at work, I’ve had to cover for him with some long hours.

1 Like

Np take your time

It’s ok just doing yours now :grinning::+1:

1 Like

Reading No 20

@MiKu

Quite a good and positive spread.

You may feel burdened and lonely on your path but keep going as there is an end in sight (10 wands). Your current obstacles/influences card is the Ace of Swords “fabulous idea, inspired insight, triumph, achievement, excitement”. Your near past is the Hierophant reversed “refusing to fit into the social nor, unconventionality, rebelling against traditional values” and your near future is the Judgement card “internal transformation, freeing yourself and living at a higher level”.

Your self/attitude card is the 5 of Wands reversed, don’t be distracted by any setbacks, the glass is half full not half empty so keep forging ahead. If so, you’re own goal card of 2 of Cups,will come to fruition. The 2 of Cups generally refers to the perfect love relationship but can also mean “balance of ideas coming together, the perfect match, the harmony of opposite polarities”.

Your outcome card is the Strength card “ability to channel great power, strength of character, spiritual power overcoming material power”.

I suspect in your case that will mean that perhaps various different strands in your life that are wholly unconnected at the moment will eventually intertwine into one whole. This will take your journey/life to another level but only if you keep focused and don’t doubt yourself. These changes won’t happen overnight but over the long term (5 years +) if you apply yourself…

1 Like

:hugs: great thanks that clears some doubts

NP take ur timeee sweetie

Reading No 21

@Roastroyalty

Basically you need to work on yourself :wink:

I’m going to throw caution to the wind on this reading so please do shoot me down if I’m wrong (I am the Fool after all!)

Ok so this is a relationship question. You’ve been in/just come out of a bruising relationship (who you are? card 5 of Wands). So you’re now single on on the lonely and uncertain path of dating (current influence 8 of Swords).

Are you creative/artistic? Your self/attitude cards is the King of Cups so you maybe good fun to be around or at least never a dull moment emotionally!

However there are a couple of important issues holding you back. Your long term underlying card is the 8 of pentacles reversed - normally this refers to money and work issue and relates to a “lack of ambition, not taking a pride in your work”. The your own goal card of 3 of Pentacle reversed “mediocrity, banality, weakness”. Combine these 2 together and I get the distinct impression that your suffer from some self confidence/esteem issues and are prepared to accept lower quality relationships than you should. This is reinforced by the immediate future card of the Emperor “setting boundaries and defending them”. Deep down I suspect you know this as your hopes/fears card is the Strength card.

So if you have the strength/fortitude to to change yourself and accept a quality relationship you so properly deserve life will become so much better. Please do work on this as the outcome card is the Devil reversed “moving past old stumbling blocks, overcoming addictions, no longer a slave to obsession”.

1 Like

@DungeonMaster

" The knight of Swords reversed I read as someone left bitter and bereft. I didn’t mention is it didn’t tie in but if you do plan to depart early from this earth than I suspect the Knight will be your mother"

Ignore the above trying to multi task and failing miserably.

I suspect your plan and the knight of swords would make sense.

Think wisely as no parent should ever bury their kids. That is the worst…

@killua
@anon53844978
@Phi
@anon84948740
@Helpplease

Depends on the Bossman if hes not back next week it’ll be next weekend at the earliest.

2 Likes

Sounds fantastic. Just send me a PM when you’re ready