A final plea for help please help

I’m losing myself as I type this. My abusive ex has been casting love spells on me since he realized I was happy and moving on from him. He’s trying and wants to take everything away from me, I’m crying as I type this, I’ve been fighting non-stop but my thoughts are not my own anymore, he’s blocked me from my gods and ancestors and I’m trying so hard but he has stolen my will to fight as well as live. I rather die than be this man’s doll and I’m sure he’ll do all he can to prevent me from escaping. I do not want to be with him even though he’s creating fantasy lands and worlds and is attempting to trap me in them. I’m holding on with every tooth and nail but when he suddenly made me start exposing everything about myself to him so he knows all I have.
I am not okay. I need help. Please please please someone help me I don’t want to go back. He forces himself onto me in astral every night I noticed what he was doing but he has been doing manipulation magick on me since day 1 of our break up. I just want to follow my dreams, I want to be who I am and be with who I want. I want to travel to Germany and live there happily but he’s trying to make me move in with him so he can have me forever. I’m afraid I’ll be lost forever and my dreams gone forever. I have so much I want to be and do then be another person’s puppet that makes THEM feel good as I’m dying inside. I love everything I’ve earned and I want to keep my independence.
If anyone can remove what he has casted please do I want this leech gone. I pray that everyone sees this and see how love spells hurt and harm others. You destroy a person and rob them of their individuality just so YOU can be happy while they are lost in the void forever. I’m losing myself but I’m going to hang on because I deserve independence - I deserve my own life not being robbed because of someone else who cannot find another person or does not love themselves.
I continue to see visions of Lucifer and I know he wants me to keep fighting so I will. I’ll keep fighting.

7 Likes

In spellwork, I’m not sure how much help I can be. But if Lucifer is keeping in contact, HOLD ON TO THAT CONNECTION. Seek his advice and maybe seek Belial to break the chains your ex is shackling you with.

@Lady_Eva?

5 Likes

Try to follow this ritual to become closer with your High Self

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sycalaelen.wordpress.com/2013/07/12/regardies-four-adorations-my-regimen/amp/

3 Likes

Belial helped break a majority of the bindings he placed on me the biggest issue I have is when he creates the fantasy world. He makes a distraction and then enhances it so I’m lost in it which enables him to put everything on top of it. It seems the fantasy world is the bread and butter I’m still dissecting on how to beat it any advice is highly welcomed.

1 Like

Apart from the magical aspects, research how to heal trauma bonding.

7 Likes

Hmm, again just spitballing here an no clue how to formulate into a ritual or spell, but maybe a perspective shift is in order.

Ask Lucifer to plant his black sun in every fantasy world you may find yourself in to guide you out and his aspect of the morningstar to burn it all away. Then keep the Morningstar firmly over your ex’s head to immediately expose all actions against you so they fail the second he casts.

I did something similar with the rune Dagaz (daylight) in elder Futhark on a coworker that was a bit prideful and his “golden boy” glow has been struggling to cover the real him since.

5 Likes

Thank you! I’ll definitely try that!

The thing is I’ve healed from the trauma and everything already from him it’s why I’m able to withstand everything. I have no feelings for whoever the fuck this guy is.

Therapy is important in many cases

4 Likes

It is and I’m considering going. The shock I went into the first few days when he freed me was hell. Love spells and forcing someone to be with you is never the way to go.

2 Likes

Then start now, you got the help you asked, it’s on your hand materialising it. Good luck on this project :+1:

2 Likes

Have you already tried binding your ex magically?

Call on Lilith, I’m sure she’ll help you with this fucker.

3 Likes

I’ve tried and I’m still trying. I’m doing so much at once because I have so much coming at me. I managed to get a slither of a communication in with Belial and Lilith did appear, it’s hard to hold speaking to them but I can and will do it, there are windows I get so I’ll see if I can reach out to her again just to get him away from me forever.

2 Likes

It’s overwhelming he’s working really hard to destroy my job as well because he doesn’t like me working and having income for myself and because it means I’ll be interacting with others thus meaning I’ll find someone else to be with.

So I’m trying to juggle so much in an attempt in keeping my independence. He swears we’re soulmates but soulmates do not destroy another person.

1 Like

@Kirin

I want you to look at this video and some other works from @KariDarkstar. She is the first person that popped into my head when I read your story. This and a few other of her vids will inspire you to take yourself back. You got this!

1 Like

Well, he sounds like a man rules by the Tyrant archetype. He craves control and to smother anything that will satisfy his own narcissism…sounds like a perfect offering to Loki (or pretty much any trickster really, as they can slip by any form of blockage it seems). He just loves to tear individuals such as this. Leave a bit of whiskey or wine out for him with a prayer of your ex’s actions and what needs to be done. He is quite quick with his results

5 Likes

I’m really glad you took up the courage to write this, more often that not people are so quick to cast these types of workings and It is brave of you to put this out there and allow others to see the workings of these kinds of spells from the other perspective and how they affect their intended target.

If Lucifer is reaching out, good sign. Yes he does want you to keep fighting for your freedom. There will be signs from the others as well, so look out for them.

Nigrum sol umbra custodiat te

I want to make sure you watch the videos I posted and if It’s something you want to pursue, then reach out to me. I work and study with the Nine demonic Gatekeepers exclusively. I have astrally petitioned them all on your behalf as I feel each of them holds a piece of the puzzle to your freedom and sanity.

4 Likes

I was in a very simillar situacion few years ago…Try every vizualization and “cutting cords” meditation that there is out there on the internet. Ask any of your spirits for help and try asking archangel Michael for cutting the cords with that person, becouse he is very good at it. State at the Universe with all your will and being, that you no longer want to be associated with that person and manipulated by them. Ask Universe, your gods, spirits or angels that you work with for help to give you the strenght to resist that mans manipulation and move forwards. You CAN do this! You CAN set yourself free trust me!!! It is possible, i know…becouse i myself was also in a very abusive relationship for four years and that man also tried manipulating myself in every way and after i tried to leave him he was very angry that he no longer can control me like a puppet and went on destroying my life by turning all the people and our friends against me, even took away my job and my only income from me, even knewing that i had no family or friends left to help me…I was left completely homeless, without a job and in a very bad and hopeless situation, becouse i didn’t want to let that tyron psychopatic maniac control freak man, to take advantage of me anymore…he even threaten to kill me if i don’t come back to him and did many other horrible things to me and went on completely destroying my life. After all that horrible things that he’s done to me, i was sure that i made the right decision leaving him. At that moment in my life Lucifer showed up and helped me to open other roads and possibilitties in my life. My life is much better now, than before, but my old life had to be “destroyed” and all the cords cut and all the bridges burned with the old manipulitive people who didn’t wish me hapiness. Look. The most important person in your life is only YOU. Don’t look and listen what other people are saying who are wanting just to take advantage of you. Don’t be other peoples doll, slave or puppet. Go and live for yourself! Do what you want in life! Live where you wanna live! Nobody is going to die for you, your life is only YOURS ONLY! Fuck other people who try to control you and fuck that maniac man! Go and leave him if you really feel that it is the right choice for you. Listen to your heart and only to your intuition. Ofcourse it won’t be easy changing your life and starting everything over from new, but you can create so much better life for yourself if you only let yourself be set free and follow your own dreams. Listen. You are your own GOD. Fuck all their magick and everything .They can’t do shit if your willpower to be set free from them is stronger than their bullshit. Don’t be afraid. You can change your life. If you want to leave that man. Leave. If you want to move to other country, go and try everything to make it happen. Trust me you can do that! I know, becouse i did…It was fucking hard mentally and physically , but now i am free and living the way i want to without being controlled or manipulated. Go and set yourself free. Ask Lucifer to open all the roads and possibilitties for you and go ask Michael to cut all the cords with that man or other people who aren’t doing anything good for you. You can achieve your dreams. You have all the power within yourself to do everything you set your mind to and to change your life the way you want to. Don’t ever give power over yourself and your life to any other person ever again!!! Take your power back! You are stronger than those people and you are not alone! :heart:

4 Likes

Everyone’s kindness here is just… Amazing. I used to be afraid to ever speak up on the things that were happening to me, I would try to do everything on my own because I believed no one else cared. This whole forum has changed my mind as well as this entire situation.

I am valid. I have every right to speak up and ask for help. I have every right to defend and keep myself safe.

I’m very peaceful and don’t enjoy attacking others unless they attack me but this is just too much it’s simply something I can’t do alone. Thank you guys again, I’ll make sure I study and do the things I have resources to do that you’ve offered me.

6 Likes

recite psalm 23, or pray to lucifer or Jesus, or recite Om mani padme hum, if Lucifer has contacted you, keep working with him, basically, ask for help to anyone any being that you feel close to and it will be removed in an instant, dont worry, :slight_smile: