A field of roses? For me?!

Okay, so long story short, I been meditating every day for 15 minutes to help me with calming my thoughts and raise awareness. Today I decided to meditate with Lucifer’s sigil. His name has been popping up in my head a lot recently so it felt right.

Anyway, there was a point where I just asked Lucifer
" Lucifer, is it you that calls upon me? "
I closed my eyes and I was standing on this pedestal surrounded by a field of… roses??

Now I haven’t had a good time with roses recently so I felt weird for a second. I asked Lucifer if these flowers were for me, not even a second later it felt like I zoned out but it felt like he spoke through me.
“Yes” he said

A field of roses… hmm just thought I would share this with everyone haha

6 Likes

O’Lucifer :rofl::face_with_monocle:

1 Like

That’s so interesting. Azazel had done the same for me once. I guess they must really like roses.

4 Likes

A lot of them seem to adore roses, and I’m not sure why. I can even feel excitement or approval sometimes when I put rosewater on my body after a bath.

4 Likes

Roses are bloody romantic. Once I was in a forest and suddenly out of nowhere it started raining with red roses. The rose petals fell through the crowns of the trees, and foxes started running like their lives depended upon it. Within minutes the entire forest had changed colours. Then I woke. Or, in fact, got back to another dimension. Within me in my bed was an umbrella with roses painted on it. It looked like an object I had longed for all my life. I still have it in my closet. When it rains in a special way, I take it out and use it, but it has to be very special.

5 Likes

Right? After a few times of meeting Azazel in that rose garden I told him that they were so beautiful I wish I had some in 3d. The next day we went to Lowe’s and there were rose bushes on sale for $1.20 when they were originally 10. A sale that good for roses it has to be supernatural :joy: so we bought 9 and planted them.

5 Likes

Well, if Azazel loves roses, no wonder he hangs around me often. I have a ton of roses in my garden. :laughing:

No wonder I always get led to the roses every time I’m outside to calm down. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Rosewater has cleansing properties for ritual baths. Roses spiritually represent unconditional love and a very common message sent by spirits. it shows that no matter what they are there and want to communicate they are there for us when we need them.

4 Likes

Wwhhhyyy?? I was in the middle of listening to iiittt

2 Likes

I honestly thought no one cared about it, so thank you.

:rose:

3 Likes

It is a bit of a crime to stop good music someone is listening to, so to make it up I will add another piece of music, I find fabulous. There are so many good composers in the Baltic states.

2 Likes

Thank you. I enjoyed it :blush:

2 Likes

Good to know. This piece by Santa Ratniece breaks my heart every time I hear it. I don’t know why but … wow. So glad to know she is quite young and will make music for many years. One of my new favourite composers. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I loved it haha

1 Like

So, my friend just gave me a rose plant as a gift…

I am going to regift this to Lucifer :smiley:

1 Like

Roses and lilies, dawg.

4 Likes

My cards look different which one is that?

The Magician from Rider Waite deck

2 Likes

As Jac said, it’s from the good ol’ Rider-Waite deck. Fantastic deck for noobs and pros alike. Very good entry-level deck to work with, as it is time-tested. I began with this deck, when I was 14 yrs young and I still use it as my primary deck.

2 Likes

Nice. I like mine but the artwork is very pretty in this one.

Thank y’all