A Few Good Guinea Pigs

I like these kinds of practical experiments. One problem that can come up in the use of this kind of thing in my experience. Fyi.

I was at a friends house and one of us went to buy some groceries. We forgot to put sugar on the list.

So two of us projected the message to buy some sugar.

Well the guy in the store did have the thought to buy sugar. So he checked the list and didn’t see it there, and then did not buy it.

To discern between self and other generated thoughts, or determine who among many is sending is a real skill.

I wholeheartedly support this investigation and practice.

I did start looking into buying a pentacle near the end of the week, but that was related more to the practice of something specific I am doing. as far as cows go, throw a rock and you’ll hit one in this fucking state, so it would have to be something far out of the ordinary(like the horse in the middle of the road) to really catch my attention.

Hmmm sounds more like your environment influenced me more than I did it.

Orismen was the last participant worked on for the month. I decided to be more specific in my approach and send symbols that would not be as vague as colors and stuff like that. I projected 3 runes to him
Tiwaz
Wunjo
Fehu

Basically I tried to send TWF to him in the runic alphabet. He reported seeing Tiwaz or an arrow during meditation but he rest never made it through. My technique was to visualize against the mirror until I could see the image on the mirror and then try to push that through to him. He did say the arrow was sort of cloudy/shaky in its image which makes sense as it was hard to hold the image while tryin to connect with him.

All in all pretty cool and gave me more ideas to work on.

So a question for you TWF,
If you get to a point to where you can basically master this and send images and maybe even thoughts to another person what do you plan on using this for in practical application? Or is it just an experiment?

It seems to me that if you master this you could have found a new form of mind control if you could do this with emotions instead of images.

Or use the images to influence a thought or plan of action in someone’s mind.

Just a thought

MK

You answered your own question :slight_smile:

Sounds great!
Maybe I’ll try this myself when my scrying skills increase.