A few breif questions

Hello, my name is Nathan. You website was recommended to me by @Urallesse. I started my journey into magic last year. Although my dealings with Asmodues began when I was 15. I have learned evocation, although I am trying to better understand how the energies flow and how to develop my sight better. The only one I can see clearly is Asmodues, although I have never evoked him. Any help would be appreciated. I am not used to forums. So please feel free to ask me any questions you desire. I do have a brief question, I notice your rules for conduct. I see that you don’t like people name-calling. I tend to be a witty person. If I called somebody a name just for sport,( such as a comeback or joke) would that violate the terms. Would it be permitted as long as I am not harassing them or bullying them?

1 Like

Welcome.

Name calling is completely dependant on context. We rib on each other a lot here, but that is because the majority of us have interacted with each other over a long period of time and are friends. As a newcomer, I would suggest refraining from any sort of “name calling” until you have spent some time getting to know us. Until then, it is far too easy to be misunderstood. Calling people names, even in jest, does not make you witty.

2 Likes

Welcome to BALG, I have had similar experiences with Asmodeus who i had not evoked specifically either but came through when i did a powerful ritual whie i lived in Europe invoking the four quarters.

If you have basic questions please check out the sites search engine at the upper right dashboard and the magnifying glass :mag_right:. You can find the answer.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

I wouldn’t just to be safe. I have been here myself for months, and I barely kid around. If I do I try to remain respectful.

Here is my thread you might useful.

1 Like