A Favour

Hey All,

I have been meditating on Belial’s sigil for the last four days, trying to connect with the Great King for advice on my Ascent. I am trying to turn my focus to Ascent, rather than material concerns, but it is difficult.

I was wondering if those of you that work with King Belial might be willing to contact Him on my behalf and ask if He is aware of me trying to connect to him, if He is willing to aid me, and if he has any advice to help me connect with Him.

Thanks,

DarkestKnight

1 Like

[quote=“DarkestKnight, post:1, topic:6205”]Hey All,

I have been meditating on Belial’s sigil for the last four days, trying to connect with the Great King for advice on my Ascent. I am trying to turn my focus to Ascent, rather than material concerns, but it is difficult.

I was wondering if those of you that work with King Belial might be willing to contact Him on my behalf and ask if He is aware of me trying to connect to him, if He is willing to aid me, and if he has any advice to help me connect with Him.

Thanks,

DarkestKnight[/quote]

LOL!THis is the first time I’ve had to draw a sigil,in like a week.I could just evoke spirits with words,but something told me to invoke Belial.I am going to lend him my voice(channel him).Capitalized,will be King Belial’s words.

1.Belial,have you heard this man’s pleas?
2.Belial,how may you help him in his ascent?
3.Belial,what obstacles does he need to conquer?
4.Belial,what is your plan for him?
5.Belial,can you please go to him,and lay upon him your blessing,send him familiars,or in some other manner show support?

Those are the questions I’ll be asking.
IT REALLY WASN’T WORTH RIPPING UP THAT PAPER JUST TO CALL ME,NOT WITH THAT KIND OF INFORMATION WRITTEN ON IT.

I know.Anyways,Belial,answer the following questions.

1.JUST BECAUSE ONE DOES NOT RECEIVE THE ANSWER,DOESN’T MEAN THAT THE QUESTION WASN’T ASKED.WHICH IS TO SAY,I GET BUSY.

2.IT IS MORE THAN OBVIOUS WHAT I CAN TEACH HIM,AND WHAT POWER I CAN GIVE HIM.IT IS MORE THAN OBVIOUS WHAT I CAN DO FOR HIM.

3.THE FIRST OBSTACLE IS THE BELIEF THAT MATERIAL GAIN AND SPIRITUAL ASCENT SHOULD WITHOUT A DOUBT BE SEPARATED.I AM KING BELIAL,LORD OF THE FLESH!IT IS THROUGH THIS WORLD THAT THE DARK ARTIST GROWS.NOT THROUGH SOME SORT OF DOGMA OF PERFECTION,BUT THROUGH BLOOD,SEX,AND SORCERY,INDULGENCE IN GREED,GLUTTONY AND ENVY,AND IN ALL THAT IS CARNAL,THAT THE GATES TO POWER MAY BE OPENED,INTO THIS WORLD.YOU WISH TO BECOME A GOD IN THIS WORLD,NOT A GOD ELSEWHERE.

4.TO TEACH HIM JUST THAT,AND SHOW HIM TO TAKE CONTROL OF THE CIRCUMSTANCES IN HIS LIFE.

5.I WILL DO SO,IF IT IS HIS WILL.

Thank you Belial,I give you license to leave my body.Bye!

1 Like

Whow, 5/5.

Even if there wasn’t my questions being asked i felt good about the third answer of the king, since it radiates with my feelings.

[quote=“Black Flame, post:3, topic:6205”]Whow, 5/5.

Even if there wasn’t my questions being asked i felt good about the third answer of the king, since it radiates with my feelings.[/quote]

Awww…thanks!!

When I first wrote it I was confused.It’s not something I’d see myself posting or even saying,but it certainly does look like Belial.I mean,be envious,greedy and gluttonous?Use blood,sex,and sorcery in unison?

I don’t really get greedy,since I have money.I am not gluttonous,I actually struggle with being underweight(but that’s a discussion for anohter thread),and I have rejected the entire idea of envy because I killed a boy in my youth,with the Evil Eye(which as many may tell you,has its source in envy,but that too is a discussion for another thread)

I use both blood,and sexual energy(more of the latter than the former),but both only when absolutely necessary.The idea behind it allw as surprising for me,but that is the anti-transmigration of consciousness.You’re not going to ascent elsewhere,you’re ascending here.You’re not trying to live forever,you’re trying to make an empire that does.

[quote=“Arcane, post:2, topic:6205”][quote=“DarkestKnight, post:1, topic:6205”]Hey All,

Thanks,

DarkestKnight[/quote]

LOL!THis is the first time I’ve had to draw a sigil,in like a week.I could just evoke spirits with words,but something told me to invoke Belial.I am going to lend him my voice(channel him).Capitalized,will be King Belial’s words.

1.Belial,have you heard this man’s pleas?
2.Belial,how may you help him in his ascent?
3.Belial,what obstacles does he need to conquer?
4.Belial,what is your plan for him?
5.Belial,can you please go to him,and lay upon him your blessing,send him familiars,or in some other manner show support?

Those are the questions I’ll be asking.
IT REALLY WASN’T WORTH RIPPING UP THAT PAPER JUST TO CALL ME,NOT WITH THAT KIND OF INFORMATION WRITTEN ON IT.

I know.Anyways,Belial,answer the following questions.

1.JUST BECAUSE ONE DOES NOT RECEIVE THE ANSWER,DOESN’T MEAN THAT THE QUESTION WASN’T ASKED.WHICH IS TO SAY,I GET BUSY.

2.IT IS MORE THAN OBVIOUS WHAT I CAN TEACH HIM,AND WHAT POWER I CAN GIVE HIM.IT IS MORE THAN OBVIOUS WHAT I CAN DO FOR HIM.

3.THE FIRST OBSTACLE IS THE BELIEF THAT MATERIAL GAIN AND SPIRITUAL ASCENT SHOULD WITHOUT A DOUBT BE SEPARATED.I AM KING BELIAL,LORD OF THE FLESH!IT IS THROUGH THIS WORLD THAT THE DARK ARTIST GROWS.NOT THROUGH SOME SORT OF DOGMA OF PERFECTION,BUT THROUGH BLOOD,SEX,AND SORCERY,INDULGENCE IN GREED,GLUTTONY AND ENVY,AND IN ALL THAT IS CARNAL,THAT THE GATES TO POWER MAY BE OPENED,INTO THIS WORLD.YOU WISH TO BECOME A GOD IN THIS WORLD,NOT A GOD ELSEWHERE.

4.TO TEACH HIM JUST THAT,AND SHOW HIM TO TAKE CONTROL OF THE CIRCUMSTANCES IN HIS LIFE.

5.I WILL DO SO,IF IT IS HIS WILL.

Thank you Belial,I give you license to leave my body.Bye![/quote]Wow, thanks Arcane! I will continue with my meditations on the sigil. Much appreciated, brother. In a synchronicity, a few weeks ago, during an exercise in an acting class I was taking, we were supposed to proclaim something true about ourselves, and my proclamation was, “I am an artist,” so to have King Belial refer to me as “the dark artist” really shows a personal touch. Praise to the great King!

1 Like

Actually, dark artist is another name for anyone who studies the occult and dark magick aka the dark arts.