A enn/mantra for fro'ghla'tasch given to be by azazel and fro'ghla'tasch

I was given this mantra I had been asking to receive for a while to empower my connection to fro’ghla’tasch. It was given to me by azazel with fro’ghla’tasch near him while using a enn for azazel on my mala to connect with him and ask for it. It goes as follow “Vanka zanka Anen fro’ghla’tasch vanka zanin” let me know what experiences you all have with it. Take care ya’ll!

10 Likes

What is it supposed to do?

I will try it…

1 Like

Its like enns for demons. It will bring fro’ghla’tasch forth and build a connection with him/her. Fro’ghla’tasch manifest as bith male and female.

3 Likes

Thanks let me know how it goes.

It sounds very demonic and powerful. By the way zanin means like magical right? @Xag_darklight @Micah @Yberion

2 Likes

To be perfectly honest brother, I have no clue brother.

2 Likes

couldn’t say it better. xD

Sorry, yeah.

Not very sure there.

**[quote=“Plutonian_Stellium, post:1, topic:69942”]
“Vanka zanka Anen fro’ghla’tasch vanka zanin”
[/quote]

So that’s casted onto Mala beads, ok.

puh, vocalization…

okay…

“Van’ka zan’ka An’en fro’ghla’tasch van’ka za’nin”

Van-ka
Zan-ka
An-en
fro-ghla-tasch
van-ka
za-nin.

Meaning:

This is an example of An’en fro’ghla’tasch’s experience

Source Language:

Note:
The Language is half-alive,
since there’s still some people using it,
and had no generalization on it,
but it derives from old arabic,
which - for those who’re really understanding the language,
is written in a graphical code of dimensional symbolism.

But i’m not sure if one of the Following teachers even explains the mechanism,
since it’s “hidden knowledge”, similar to Quabbalah.

So, Conclusion:

Specifically, zanin means: I will.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=übersetzer

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

3 Likes

well i had never heard of this myself so

2 Likes

old arabic is aslo nabatean
but things like that are more branches and dialects.

2 Likes

yeah,
right.

Indeed, Nabatean was a consideration,
when i looked it it,
but it didn’t feel right for Nabatean.

And indeed,
as the Google Translation showed,
it’s Haussa.

Sin,

¥’B

3 Likes

I just invoked this once, and the Spirits Froghlatash appeared, with two of his servants.
I showed him a seal I had prepared before and asked if I can make one from this word, he said yes. Also, I should add a worm, a snake skin, and a mouse tail before wrapping it. That the Princes of his Kingdom would come to serve whom ever arm themselves with the seal ;that the Spirits would already know what to do for the bearer. And the bearer can command them and they shall obey.

Cool stuff.

3 Likes

So glad to hear you had success! Praise azazel for giving this mantra to me! Let it be known the great god azazel freely gave this mantra to me and now i share it with the world! May we all ascend and may all we desire be ours!

2 Likes

Thanks! Azazel gave it to me freely. In return i will be working with azazel and giving him blood. Glad to hear it has a source language like this as well.

1 Like

Please post it when you do have it made or message it to menif you dont mind :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Totally cool, so he is a master in love magic. It’s excellent for us satanic witches to have love relationships with others of our kind and nature. Fro’ghla’tash can help surely. That brings inmense power :spider:

3 Likes

Absolutely, i draw from all spiritual paths but it definitely is fuckin beautiful to see thisnkind of stuff and have it.

What about post deletion?

The construction of the phrases wasn’t the best one. Words spoken by witches are magical :sweat_smile:

Put the mantra on a sound track with music and sound effects with the help of a friend here: - YouTube

1 Like