A dumb question about right pronunciation of spirits name

OK, I have been offering to archangel Michael almost regularly. But while offering I call upon him with his French pronounced name, ‘Mi-shell’. Today I found out it is actually pronounced as Michael Jackson’s first name??? A.K.A ‘Mi-kal’! So do you think those offerings are wasted? I mean right sigil, right name matters, right? Or is the French pronunciation also legit? Just a little bit worried :confused:

5 Likes

If you were aware who you were calling it is not wasted- angels can sense intention, and they pay more attention to feelings you have for them. And this is why “burning prayer” can be so efective with them.
Consider trying.

4 Likes

Try this.
https://www.names.org/

1 Like

Don’t think it really matters, but I’ve also heard it pronounced me kai el if that confuses things more lol. I think it’s more Hebrew pronunciation but I could be wrong. Typically I try and go with oldest source material myself.

3 Likes

Spirits don’t care about pronunciation, only intent.

3 Likes

You sure bro? You do work with angels, but still, wanna be sure.

2 Likes

Lol, just go to Michael’s wiki page and see all the related names he has in different cultures . Its crazy

3 Likes

Lol I believe it, but I’ll pass heh, I’m avoiding that current as much as possible

3 Likes

Oh no, you are not that wrong. In hebrew it is pronounced as Mi-Ha-El, some pronounced it as Mi-Ka-El, Aramaic i think.

The spelling in Hebrew is
Mem (m)
Yod (i)
Kaph (k)
Aleph (e)
Lamed (l)

Not wasted at all. You doing it all right.

4 Likes

The pronunciation doesn’t matter too much. It doesn’t matter too much the accent that you are using, I experienced it and I know. From what I observed sometimes the energy of the entity will vary and that’s it.

2 Likes

I pronounce it as “Mi Ha El”
Mi as English “Me”
Ha as in HAvana
EL as in Elephant

When I hear a magician (an “expert”) say an entity’s name, I immediately adopt that pronunciation. In any case, maybe a sound/vibration power is partially involved. But yes, I don’t believe this type of mistake in contacting spirits is of great importance.
I add that some alternate names I wrote in the past: Lilith=Nupi and Bael=Ceme, either have another versions or are more correct in this way: Neupi and Cieme. Once again, not a big deal, in fact e.g. the Goetia too gives various names for the demons.

2 Likes

Where are you getting this pronunciation from?

2 Likes

This is how we pronounce names of four archangels on my language and spirits understand us no matter what :wink:

2 Likes