A Dream Weaver?

Yesterday I did a letter of intent to Lilith for a Succubus companion. Once I went to bed I was having a hard time falling asleep which is unusual. Once I did though I had a crazy vivid dream. In fact at the time I thought I was watching a TV show. The show was a paranormal detective type show. At one point they were playing a recording to pick up a spirits voice in an audio clip. The spirit said “ Hello, my name is ___.” Unfortunately I wasn’t able to hear the name. After that everything turned psychedelic and everything began to vibrate very intensely while a voice repeated over and over again saying “ Hello, I am a Dream Weaver,” to a musical rhythm. The vibration got so intense it felt like my teeth were rattling and it woke me up, even then my vision was still shaking back and forth. I just wanna know any of you have any opinions on this? Also anyone know what a Dream Weaver is? Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Going off of context clues, probably something involving lucid dreaming, controlling and shaping reality and dreams, as dreams are real, etc.

3 Likes

In my experience, Weavers are experts at controlling the Dream Worlds, sort of like Boss level Lucid dreaming. Where as Walkers are more focused on exploring the pre-existing realms, Weavers can create new and change existing ones.

1 Like