A dream that doesn't make any sense

I’ll try to keep this as short as possible.I had a weird dream the previous night,it’s late in the night ard 2-3am,I’m about to do some ritual or evocation can’t remember that clearly,I walk up to my front door to find it opened and there’s this sound of scraping,salt comes into my mind for some reason.I remember being extremely scared and vibrating,“Azrael” loudly while walking around my house,there’s some kind of poltergeist activity or something like that,but what I can remember clearly is me feeling very very frightened,then there’s this cleaning woman outside of my house,can’t remember the features,I remember holding her hand and leading her into my house.Thats all I can remember.I know it sounds like a lunatic episode,but that’s what I dreamt so…I only posted this as Azrael was somehow involved…

sometimes dreams are just that : dreams

Do you keep a dream journal Pazuzu? If so you can look back though it and see if it follows certain patterns in all your dreams. If it does not, then it may be some kind of message from the spirits.

You could always do some divination.

SOMETIMES dreams are just your ramblings in the astral. I’ve had much stranger ones than that. But all of those magical elements in one dream, combining with fear and a “cleaning lady”? Look back and try to discern what she looked like. It could be an internal warning that you’re under attack.

Or just a dream.

[quote=“Orismen, post:3, topic:2694”]Do you keep a dream journal Pazuzu? If so you can look back though it and see if it follows certain patterns in all your dreams. If it does not, then it may be some kind of message from the spirits.

You could always do some divination.[/quote]
No I don’t.but I guess I’ll have to start one,thank you anyways

I rarely remember dreams and usually if I do I take it as having some kind of signifigance. It could very well just be your subconscious but even then you should listen as often your subconscious will tell you things your conscious mind does not want to accept.

Do a divination or two and see what it is your dream was trying to tell you.