A dream indicator! YAY! 🙌

So my last post on yesterday was about me being afraid of trying past life regression before going to bed. I listened to soothing music on my YouTube favourite list before sleeping. This is really weird, this morning before 9am, I had a dream. I wasn’t anyone else but myself though I felt like was someone else in my own body, I went to a shop and brought myself newspaper but not just one but probably around 4 or 6 newspapers. And I tucked them under my left arm and went off somewhere. It looked like I was in a foreign country too, it reminded me of New York but everything seemed like blur to me. :astonished: So far so good I don’t feel afraid anymore and I will try the past life regression meditation video from YouTube when I go to bed. Thanks have a nice day everyone. :hugs:

2 Likes

Good for you!

You don’t have be sarcastic mate.

I’m not. I was trying to be encouraging. You got what you were hoping for (which means you’re further along than I am when it comes to that kind of stuff), so now you just have to keep working. Conquering your fear is a huge thing, and I can’t help but feel it’s holding me back somehow in my quest to astral travel.

1 Like