A desire to quit social life and wander around the world

That’s smart! I wouldn’t have thought of that.

Ha, I forgot about such a life-saving thing.
You mean any general antibiotic or a specific one?

1 Like

If you can only choose one, go with amoxycillan. Btw, I am not a medical professional, so always check with a doctor :wink:

Yeah, you break a leg a day out and it could take you 3 days to get back; more than enough time for an infection to drop you before you get to help.

I am a stronger person for my experience. And don’t mean to discourage you in any way. If that’s what you want, I say go for it. If I didn’t have children now to keep my heart at home, I would probably do it again, although I would be much better prepared. And maybe when they fly the nest, I will. Good luck with you, whatever you decide for your journey.

Doubts are required to progress further, to make the choice right and be prepared to any outcome this choice could bring so you are doing right discouraging me and testing my will

Thanks!

1 Like

I recommend a vacation. Go for hike, camp out in the wilderness. Bring your phone but leave it off unless you have an emergency.

3 Likes

I’ve had this thought for the majority of my life, to go into the wilderness and carve my own territory from it. Granted this could be from watching Jeremiah Johnson too many times growing up but the thought is still there.

I’ve worked for a city my entire adult life, one of the hidden people that keep our society running smoothly. It’s contributed to me becoming disgusted with society as a whole so I began seeking adventure.

I second the vacation idea, if you can travel somewhere completely different than what you’re accustomed too. Just be sure to keep your wits about you and always have an escape plan. At the very least it’ll be good practice if you decide to become a wanderer and have to rely on your skills to survive.

3 Likes

I intend to do something similar actually. Planning on rebuilding an old truck from the ground up and finding new places.

2 Likes

I can’t imagine that being anything other than liberating. Do it!

I would also recommend adopting a streetname, for anyone going on a journey. There are codes and languages out there, too, to help travelers along the way. Learn them quickly.

Pick me up on your way out of society. I could use a lift.

1 Like