A demon that appears as a bat?

So, today I finally got out of my body and the first thing that I found was a giant caged bat on my ceiling. For some reason I didn’t understood what he was saying but I did understand when the bat denied that he was one of the demons I knew. His energy just showed that he was pissed (maybe because the was caged) and I asked him to show me his sigil. He did but it was a blur, and the only thing I could distinguish from him was that he was associated with the word “STAR”.

Can someone explain me what could this be? I did some research and the only thing I found was about Popobawa, and something about lilith and incubus.

5 Likes

What technique did you use?

3 Likes

personally I would yo l use my powers to free him then ask as for star… I think of morning star

2 Likes

I did nothing prior to that, but to be fair I’m kinda meditating to clean my energies everyday to see if I can have an out of body experience, the one that normally happen when I’m asleep. When I feel like I have a possibility to get out I just ask my mentors (normally Orobas or Asmoday) to help me. Today I did this and I was immediately ejected (it was kinda funny) and then I just explored my room, this is as far as I can go by now.

Also, I sometimes use binaural beats because they help me with meditation and there are some that are specific to OBE, you should look into that! they are really good.

3 Likes

I kinda was afraid that he was caged for a reason. Even thought, he just seemed pissed and not harmful, I guess I could tap into that later.

I thought about that too, and I remember chanting Lucifer’s enn the moment I got out of my body but I could not say it all because I was kinda tipsy about the OBE and I did not remember the whole thing to chant. The sigil that the bat showed me was not lucifer’s too but it could be related I guess.

2 Likes

Maybe he’s bound. I’ve been reading a primer that states that sometimes (especially near old churches or ritual areas) you might discover spirits that were bound by Christian mystics, Exorcists, or previous magicians. It’s possible to free them, but allegedly hard work.

5 Likes

ow, this is kinda sad. Do you have a link with the information or a book I could look into? I’m really interested.

1 Like

I don’t have a book that gives the process, but the author that mentioned it was Josephine McCarthy, maybe she has other work that goes in more depth.

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ll do some research then, the author seems to have some really interesting books.

2 Likes
2 Likes

intriguing, thank you! I’ll look more into that.

2 Likes

Ishtar?
Barbados?

2 Likes

I looked into Barbatos, but not yet about Ishtar. Thank you, I’ll look into that too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

One from my collection.

4 Likes

hah, this is amazing! Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

I have been having problems with Lilith. She never did what was supossed, and only send some of her daughters to drain me and give me bad sex with no climax. So I cutted links, and then something with red-fuccia(purple sometimes)-brown energy started to follow me. Today, I dreamed with a GIANT PURPLE ENERGY BAT in the sky… the snow was falling, and in my city never snow… Was GIANT… more than 300 metters