A demon for self confidence?

I had the same preconceived notion of him. That he would be tough and scolding. But he’s so surprisingly gentle yet very capable of correcting.
He’s understanding and knows what you’re capable of. Somehow hes made me capable of so much more than I ever believed I was before. Everytime my thoughts get in the way it’s like he gently steps between them and me and redirects my focus. So yes he is incredibly strong and powerful but uses that great power and strength to guide and redirect, not just to punish and crush.

2 Likes

Asmodeus helped me out a lot for this.

I really understand the feelings you have, especially the part that it all comes from ‘you’. Consider some shadow work too. It won’t be pleasant but it really helps to undo whatever deep-seated beliefs or memories that caused it.

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing. I wanted to work with him but was hesitant because of that. I think I’m going to try and hope for the best.

@nyaroth okay, so Asmodeus; I never really thought about him but since Rin said Belial is great for this… Probably going to work with him on that. He was already hanging around me so I think I’m just going to give it a try. Thank you for your recommandation, I’m happy it went well for you! I don’t wish this feeling to anybody.

3 Likes

I was hesitant on ever working with Belial as well. But recently when I was going through a tough time his name was the only thing that really brought me comfort. It was so strange. I was afraid to call on him though because I was afraid he’d tell me to stop crying like a little bitch :joy:… but he didn’t.

3 Likes

HAHAHA that’s exactly the kind of things I could see Belial do. I’m surprised you see him differently that most of people are seeing this demon. I hope I will have a similar help because really I don’t think I could handle a tough thing at this moment.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t have been able to either. But I’ve learned a lot from him and find his counsel very comforting in that I know he ie incredibly strong and powerful and that I can trust him.
I’ve written just a little tid bit of my time with him here.

3 Likes

Samael can help with this. ^^

2 Likes

I already read this thread! I was like Belial, a sports coach haha. Share your experiences with him on it if you want, I will read the following.

2 Likes

Well then there ya go :relieved: you guys have something in common.

2 Likes

No you didn’t understand HAHA I’m not a sports coach! I said I found it funny the way he was acting like that with you

2 Likes

Odd given the intro and profile image. I certainly wouldn’t have that level of self confidence to post an image of myself.

Perhaps you do actually have confidence but it’s not the overblown type that seems to scream narcissism and look at me that is now type to be feted by the Internet and media?

I’d suggest that rather than thinking you need to push for more, you look at what you are though something like MBTI and work out from there your strengths.

Once you know then you can start to look at what you think might be holding you back.

I know that perceptions can rightly or wrongly be formed through what others think of you; I have a chronic condition, it relapses from time to time, people have left me because I’m “not trying hard enough to get better”… They judge you for many reasons, and you have to fight against that stigma.

4 Likes

Ah I see. Hes definitely been doing some amazing things in my life. I think the biggest lesson hes been teaching me is that that the body mind and spirit are more connected than I could’ve imagined. And self perception plays a huge role in that. That’s why he is interested in changing those false perceptions that you may have about yourself. It hurts and holds you back. Belial is all about empowerment.
That’s not to say he would make you work out a ton in the same way. He knows that everyone learns differently.
But I hope this doesn’t all sound like I’m trying to convince you into working with him. You do everything on your own time :blush::heart:

3 Likes

Hmmm to be honest with you, I don’t know if the fact of showing your face is really relating to a good confidence… I feel okay on this picture so this is why I’m posting it publically but it doesn’t mean really much to me, especially when in reality I don’t even go outside because I’m just not at ease of the look of people on myself. Even if I did some efforts to look great. It’s frustrating.

I don’t really go in details but it is pretty serious and if I would have this confidence I wouldn’t had such shits that in part drived me to the asylum. It can be ridiculous to some people but it was one of the thing that helped my condition.

Maybe about the MBTI, I know that I’m INFJ but I should probably do the test again and see what they give for advices about the personnality I have.

Yes I also relate to this with one of my closest friend. But I hope everything will be great for you.

2 Likes

No I find your experience interessant actually because I had this vision of him all made up and I wanted the opinion of people that actually worked with him for this subject. The only thing is I know he’s going to be different with everybody so I’m curious about the way he’s going to act with me.

2 Likes

It’s not just knowing the type you are but also understanding how others interact and what you put out in a negative stress situation.

1 Like

Yes that’s right, I didn’t really payed attention about the whole thing after knowing what I was, but I will!

1 Like

I’m an INFJ as well. Relating to others can be hard, but I feel like for this type and a few others, just figuring out the ever shifting chameleon like puzzle of yourself is hard. You can almost seem a completely different person depending on your mood and the situation.

3 Likes

KING Paimon can manipulate minds. I was planning on calling him to manipulate myself into self confidence. I’ll let you know how it works out.

3 Likes

Yes he can but I’d like to work on myself in a “natural way” I want to understand what makes me feel that way and work on the “heart” of the thing not manipulate myself for this because I want it to stay forever like that.

1 Like

You could call up my boi Sitri. He teaches me some underlying issues I have in my core and how to thus be more confident about it.

2 Likes