A demon for freedom, independence and prosperity?

Hi all,

So I have been doing some research into several demons to help me attain freedom, independence and prosperity namely in finding lodgings and a job so I can unburden myself of the shackles of my (well-intending) christian mother. But I have hit a proverbial “brick wall” so to speak, I have been thinking about Mammon but then I did some more research and found Bune and Belial so now I am wondering who is best suited for helping me? So do any of you have a suggestion or an idea?

Alright thanks in advance!

More power to you all!

~ Silas

I say go with Belial, he’s the best at Paving the way to that. Also try working with the other demonic kings.

You may need to do some work yourself. In my neck of the woods, it takes ~$30,000/year to be self sufficient, unless you’re willing to room with someone, or just rent a room. It may be more, or less, where you live.

What education, skills or experience do you have to get a job that pays what you need to be self sufficient? IMHO, unless it’s to teach you a lesson, I don’t see a spirit getting you a job that you have no qualifications for.

Something you could do, if you’ve the interest, is look into the skilled trades, i.e., plumber, electrician, carpenter, etc. If you can get an apprenticeship, they’ll teach you everything you need to know, and you’ll have a good career for life, though I would put carpenter at the bottom of the list. All of the carpenters I know are barely scraping by since the housing boom crashed in '06.

The point is, there needs to be a channel that your desire can manifest through. This might be a case where you need to create one, or it’s possible that you might “accidentally” meet someone who can help you, so get out there and network, as well.

As charles9 said, Belial for sure, and King Paimon can certainly help as well.

I agree with everything chef1964 says there, for example it would be no use someone coming up to me and offering me £50 an hour to drive a forklift truck for them, because it’s not my skillset and also not something I’d want to get into - you need a spirit who will look out for the right opportunities and match up what you can do (and what you WANT to do) with the best possible payments and contacts, through bosses, customers, or clients.

And you may think, with my forklift truck example, “Well dammit woman, just drive the truck for some straight 60-hour weeks and you’ll be minted” but it’s surprisingly hard to walk away from a well-paying job, that you loathe, when all the alternatives bring a drop in income - I had that problem on one occasion, it may sound like a nice problem to have if you’re broke (and yeah, maybe it is) but it’s still pretty miserable to be doing something that’s soul-destroying, JUST for the money.

I don’t think that, in most cases, a demon will simply make it rain money on someone without them lifting a finger, though various people will disagree with that, but usually there has to be a credible source for the income that will get you these things.

1 Like

@chef1964 I got my channels and my desires and I have been trying to get a room and work on my own. I know what I want very well, I want to have my own bar/cafe (louisianna/ new orleans blues style) and I am going to school in February again to get a degree in that. As for the job I want, I am looking for a job as a waiter or in a bar/cafe cause I like doing that and it pays enough for me to live a comfortable life and do what I want to do.

@LadyEva if it only was so easy to call up a demon and make it rain money but I know better then that and I am most certainly willing and able to do something. As I said I know what I want and where I want to go and I have been trying to get it done on my own but I am not making any progress so I was hoping a demon could help me out in that regard.

@chef1964 $30.000 a year?! Shit man I feel sorry for you,I only need €18.000 to €20.000 a year to be self suffecient and live a comfortable life.

Anyhow many many thanks it really did help me put perspectives into place!

~Silas

1 Like

Wow, well you’re evidently not afraid of hard work then, respect to you for that!

I know I’m always talking about her, but Hathor oversees the nicer things in life, she might be worth calling on - she works very well with other spirits in general, and loves music, good food (and drink), and fun in general.

Also, some of the Names of Marduk in the Simon Necronomicon have bringing food and water listed as their qualities - there’s a full list here: http://www.horrorseek.com/home/horror/demon/necro-9.html

Maybe working with one of them will be helpful? That system also works well with almost every other paradigm, the spells are simple and easy to do (I’ll PM you some info) and the system is very alive, very effective and usually very fast.

Wow, well you’re evidently not afraid of hard work then, respect to you for that!

I know I’m always talking about her, but Hathor oversees the nicer things in life, she might be worth calling on - she works very well with other spirits in general, and loves music, good food (and drink), and fun in general.

Also, some of the Names of Marduk in the Simon Necronomicon have bringing food and water listed as their qualities - there’s a full list here: http://www.horrorseek.com/home/horror/demon/necro-9.html

Maybe working with one of them will be helpful? That system also works well with almost every other paradigm, the spells are simple and easy to do (I’ll PM you some info) and the system is very alive, very effective and usually very fast.[/quote]

Can i get some info about the Necronomicon system as well Please?, i have it and would like to hear the Opinion of other as well, thanks

I PM’d you, it’s nothing that amazing, just a short outline of using the spells. I highly recommend buying the paperback Necronomicon Spellbook, for the full information on this. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It sounds like you have things well in hand on your end. Going back to school certainly creates a lot of opportunity to meet people who can be “persuaded” to help you out with the business end of things. As far as lodging, ask the spirit you choose to work with to guide you to the best opportunity.

And yes, I do live in a fairly expensive part of the country. You could “make it” around here for ~$25,000, but you’d never have an extra penny for anything, and you’d be living around people you might not feel particularly safe around.