A curse from a man. How to remove

Hello all, I was cursed by a man around October or later. The seal from the curse is located on my waist, it translates as “mother’s blood”. The person did the curse by using demons or lower spirits. When people looked into my subtle body, they said it should activate within a year and a half or a year. So far I don’t notice any external manifestations on the subtle body or in reality. But it bothers me, the man who put the curse, I used to communicate with him and supported him, helped him, but then I realized that it is useless, and decided to stop communicating with him. He must have been offended and decided to influence me like that. I do not know how to remove him and what spirits to make a request for help. If anyone has experienced such a thing, please give me an answer. Another important note, the man used his own blood in the ritual. I myself also work with demons, but I do not know if they can help in this if the ritual curse was done with their help

1 Like

A picture of the seal, it’s in Hebrew

1 Like

Is not a seal. Is hebrew. Is a word. FIND OUT every character. Take a look on the hebrew alphabeth. Then, if is not a word, you must analize

1 Like