A curse for someone to become isolated; good idea?

I’ve been having some trouble with this person for quite some time. I mentioned them before in this site, but never by name.

It’s a complicated situation. Basically I tried being friendly with them and then I started having a crush on them because I thought they were really nice. They didn’t want that kind of a relationship with me but they were friendly to me after I told them I my real feelings and I thought we were still friends. One day, they started lying to me and told me to go away and never text them again, even though I didn’t do anything that was different from the way they treated me and I didn’t advance on them, sexually or romantically. I tried to talk to them and touch them on the shoulder to make sure they’ll listen. They thought I was going to hug them and they ran away saying “I have to go to work, don’t talk to me anymore.” I was confused and furious, and I noticed they seemed to be having a better life than I could ever imagine. Originally I decided to do magic because I was afraid they might be trying to curse me (I poured boiling water on myself by accident before they shunned me that same day) but then I thought “what if I can fight fire with fire?” In other words, curse them to experience the same emotions I felt when they told me to go away without having a legitimate reason (or, if they did, which I have no idea, not telling me like a responsible person.)

I’m not sure if I want anything that is physically harmful to happen, because I wonder if that would be too suspicious, but I want to decrease or possibly eliminate their luck and cause hurtful feelings in their mind for a good amount to time. I know they have anxiety, so maybe I can curse them to have their symptoms increase in severity and have them loose one of their jobs. (Yes, they have more than one job, which is one reason I think they’re so fucking lucky. They also have many friends that I want to turn against them.)

Is this justifiable enough? I really feel like they didn’t pay the consequences of their actions and I have to be the one to tip the scales against them. And just to be clear, I’m not doing this out of jealousy. I’m doing this because I think they are a dangerous and hurtful person, and they are using their success, social status and religion to seem like a nice person when they aren’t.

2 Likes

You could try a revelation spell, to tear the mask of niceness away and to reveal the vilness beneath.

6 Likes

Just give em a little bad luck for a bit. I wouldn’t say the situation warrants a death spell or anything too extreme. Kisslamialilith has the right idea for sure.

4 Likes

I certainly don’t actually want to kill them, I agree that it would be too extreme (currently, at least). I think bad luck would be enough. I thought about making them fall ill for a week once but I decided against it since it would be too suspicious knowing that they are health-conscious to the point of following a strict diet.

2 Likes

That is sure to bring bad luck. I’ll try this, because I’m a bit surprised no one else who became close to the person suspects anything. Maybe they’ll be put in a situation where they will start to act poorly out of shock from something unsuspected (knowing their personality, I think that’s the key).

2 Likes

You can try the Two Minutes Hate ritual I came up with. You can easily modify it for your purposes.

3 Likes

Ooh I could use that , care to share details on how to do it?

Sure give me a sec and i’ll pm you

A bit of an update on the situation.

A few days ago, I cast the curse. I wasn’t able to observe them until today. The weird thing is everyone who was their friend was nice to me today, even inviting me to join their group…after the person I cursed had left relatively early. I noticed that the person that I cursed had a strange aura; usually their aura will feel to me like a poisonous, dark green viper-like sprawl of energy, especially if they looked at me directly. Today, though, they had a weak aura, still reminded me of green but… I also felt a strange dark blue color, as if they felt sad but were trying to hide it under a wide smile. The energy, although still sprawling, was limited, and didn’t take up the area it used to. We also glanced at our eyes for a millisecond in the crowd and I felt… despairing joy? It came from them. I projected a mix of fear and claustrophobia.

I’ll know eventually if the curse worked or not. I’m giving it another couple of weeks to manifest.

4 Likes

How did you go with the curse? Any update? I only ask because I am in a similar situation where someone won’t talk to me, has actually told me they hate me but won’t even tell me why?