A Conversation with the Lord of the Flies

He says yes.

1 Like

Then says he spoke to you. Says you heard him but didn’t acknowledge it.

It did come sit right next to me on the couch, then stare and fly off. No idea what he might have said. Ty for confirmation!

1 Like

He’s telling me to tell you to think back to that time and remember what you felt in that moment and the impression that you got. It will remind you of what I wanted you to hear.

1 Like

I felt happy and thought it was beautiful. Thank you.

1 Like

He said to you, this isn’t a coincidence I’m reaching out. Become aware.

3 Likes

By opposite matter, does he mean that dark energy is opposite to our physical matter? Opposite how?

1 Like

OMFG I keep hearing loud crows near me. BB I hear you​:sweat_smile::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

You live in an illusion and the opposite is the real.

1 Like

What is BB trying to get me to listen to?

1 Like

The voice within.

1 Like

Is that what birds have been trying to say to me before BB?

What is the relation of silence to infinity and the infinite secrets of the pyramid?

1 Like

i agree with Adam with the concept of black lightning also in the BMOA when i worked with the dragon Zohak / Azi Dahaka he revealed the black lightning of the storm fiend a force which the zanda which is the ahrimanic sorcerer / priest uses to unleash the powers of magick into this world.

2 Likes

Silence is infinite void because sound is vibration and silencebis lack of vibration.

As for the infinite secrets if the pyramid I will say it has to do with sacred geometry. If I tell you, you will not have the same Awe inspiring experience as if you learn it on your own.

3 Likes

Alright, how does black lightning affect the mind and the mind’s eye?

1 Like

It is the minds eye.

1 Like

Is the Void our true mind?

What is the difference between the mind and the intellect?

1 Like

The void is the seed that becomes the many branches of minds across the infinite abyss.
Each mind is a reality in its self sprouted from the same void.

The intellect is a function of the mind.

3 Likes

What happens to the magus who has awakened and restored the hidden keys/spheres of power beneath and within the Kabbalick Structure?

1 Like

Oh stop it already, now you are just asking questions for the sake of asking questions. You already know the answer.

1 Like