A Conversation with the Lord of the Flies

So I saw another thread on here and I decided to have a talk with Beelzebub.

9 Likes

We are all ears x

1 Like

This is what he had to say. I will refer to him as B
B.
Ok so here we are what did you want to know?
Me.
I was kind of wondering what the deal is with the idea of hell being a place of torture.
B.
The inmates torture themselves and each other. And some get on just fine. It’s about you and what mindset you have because remember, hell is not a physical place it’s a spiritual and psychological one existing in another dimension of reality.
Me
What’s up with everyone thinking there was a war in heaven between Lucifer and god?
B
Lol, Ha Ha Ha, don’t be ridiculous Lucifer is god, you know that.
Me
Yeah you got me there. But still what’s that mythology supposed to represent?
B
It represents the forces of our universe and how god is at war with himself just as we all individually are at war with ourselves. It’s the outward anthropomorphised version of what is happening internally in the spiritual. This is why Lucifer is the good aspect of god and the troll is the hypocrisy and the tyrrany.
But these things are part of us all and it is the story of how god purged himself of the tyrannical, hypocritical aspect of himself to become the bringer of light or the Christ consciousness if you will. And how the alchemical process and astrological symbolism of the Gnostic testaments are represented in our real world lives. Don’t get caught up in mythologies thinking they are historical events they are but mere allegory of internal evolution.
Me
You blow my mind!
B
Ok
Me
Lol
B
Lol.
Me so I was kind of thinking that I could post this on BALG and let people have an ask Beelzebub thread where those that are not yet skilled can ask you questions and I will play psychopomp.
B
Isn’t that what you have always done?
Me
Yeah so let’s get started :wink:

13 Likes

Well i b wonder in thw Christian way hes fly god, to b offense to him. But i read somewhere hes a snake good too.he may be a lot of pictures, wat is the link.,? Wat about crows feathers coat he wear,?

1 Like

Thank you for your questions @zorrito I will ask on your behalf.

@AdamThoth would you mind asking him something for me?

1 Like

What does the fly symbolize/why do you choose to manifest in that form?

1 Like

@zorrito
Flies are a symbol of flight and I have dominion over the winds and the realm of flight. This is why my attributes are those of the intellectual. I also have a keen understanding of the collective consciousness and base response to stimuli consciousness of insects and can control their behavior with this knowledge.
These compounding reasons are why I am called the lord of the Flies. Or lord of that which flys.
Again the crow has its own symbolism and that’s part of my attributes, an explanation of them. Crows feathers symbolize letting go of past hangups and living with the mind on the future and the life experience in the present, balance, intellect and skill of arts and sciences.
Snakes are the symbol of wisdom, of connection to both masculine and divine feminine as shown on the caduceus and the baphomet. They represent DNA and the cosmic cycle of the universe the oroboros and the infinite.

5 Likes

@AdamThoth they’re small, really. I was wondering if he was trying to contact me before. The other I’ll pm you.

1 Like

Ask him, what is black lightning?
How can one see through the Spider’s eyes?

1 Like

I’ve been wondering for a while if he was trying to contact me, I’d been paying extra attention to the flies buzzing around me lately. One was literally on my screen as I was typing up my last post. It had a bum leg and was just staring at me. Now I see this post straight after I posted mine, now I know he was trying to communicate.

1 Like

And my comment was 11/11. I’m having a moment.

3 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Black lightening is charged dark energy released same as lightening in this realm but opposite matter.

Through the minds eye.

1 Like

You had a question for me before do you want confirmation now?

Thanks!
Can you also ask him: What is more primary than Nothingness/Void?

1 Like

That’s the tippy top.

1 Like

Wait is that you or him?

1 Like

It’s him and I fully agree.

1 Like

Could you ask him if he was the mantis?

1 Like