A chat with Belial regarding his tests

Tonight I had a very strange encounter with Belial. It happened minutes ago and I believe he wanted me to share it. Not to share a message but more like because he wants me to write it down and to not forget it.

For the past few weeks I was quite stressed out and I felt like I hada burnout today from being overworked. I figured I needed to meditate and clear up some things in my head, namely where I am at in my life right now and regarding my relationships.

As I sat down to meditate I began to chant Belial’s enn for no reason, it just felt so right and it was so relaxing. The moment I closed my eyes I felt a thousand cold blades running down my back and I knew Belial was here to observe me. As I sat down he began to speak to me, asking me what do I even want to achieve with this. I answered that I wanted to clear my head and to come up with a few ideas regarding my future plans. I told him I am stressed out but despite that I enjoyed the struggles I am going through and I welcomed them with open arms. Belial found that incredibly amusing and the vibe I got off him was something like sarcasm and satisfaction. And then he revealed something to me;

“You enjoy it because I unmade you and because I broke you. I destroyed your engagement and all of your relationships afterwards. I cursed you with lust that brought that upon you. I caused you all the betrayals and gave you a job that almost killed you. I destroyed all your spells that you’ve cast and thought you failed. The only ones I allowed you to accomplish were the ones you truly needed. I gave you women others can only dream of and snatched them from you. I gave you all this pain to remake you. And everything has led you to this point. The point where I can reveal this to you. I am not giving you the hardest battles because you are my greatest soldier. I am giving you the hardest battles to remake you. And now you have finally learned it. Did you think you could avoid pain by scrawling runes on a piece of paper? Or by grovelling before Lucifer or that Duke? I made you fight for everything you have without shortcuts and I will make you fight more.”

I asked him, ordered him in fact, to at least give me two weeks with someone to rest. Belial made no promises and warned me not to order him. He only said he would consider it. Then I told him to stop treating me like a puppet or a pawn but a human god that I am. I accused him of lying about all of it for I did not pray to him until years ago when I really needed help.

"You are not my puppet or a pawn. You are not my plaything. You are clay and I will remake you into something great. I lie to many and make them believe that they are my children when in fact they are weaklings and fools. But you are different. You have finally seen it and softened enough for me to remake you. You want your dynasty and I will give that to you, for I have need of it. And forget that girl of yours. She is my child as much as you are. And I have other plans for her.

There was no malice between us upon learning that. Belial ripped away everything and everyone I ever loved, my girlfriends, my friends, even my country. The pain, as excruciating as it was, was for my best. It reforged me from a sorry excuse of a human being to what I am now. I guess this is how he “tests” those who pray to him. He does not bring pain down upon you at once but bit by bit. Indeed, not everyone survives for sure. Probably not at least. Or perhaps they do, they just haven’t found the way to survive yet.

Despite what he took from me he gave me back far more than I could dare to dream 15 years ago. I dread the pain that is coming but on the other hand how can I not welcome it? Belial truly is a great god and through his flame the world will be reborn.

14 Likes

Danm your post is like Belial is talking to me

But basically your post pointed that many practioners from other forums and social media are fools.

Because they really think King Belial is their babysitter.

Also it really brought my attention when he talks about going to Lord Lucifer or the “Duke”, which in my case is Duke Dantalion or Duchess Bune.

1 Like

Thank you for bumping this topic.

Much of this resonates, especially that of being reshaped and remade.

Belial has been reaching out to me lately, and posts like this are helping me understand why. Or at least confirming those understandings.

Indeed

1 Like

You were passive meaning at some point you were waiting for `things to come to you.
Or did you expect King Belial to help you with every project or goal you were working?
Because I really don’t understand when King Belial was willing to help and to what extent.
Did the offerings like blood or raw meat help?

It is hilarious to me how many people on the Left Hand path like to praise demons like Belial for destroying their lives but when someone on the Right Hand Path says something about life being a test in order to learn lessons, or that an angel wouldn’t let them do something, people lose their heads and start calling RHP entities “abusive” and “power hungry” and “controlling,” etc.

It’s called hypocrisy folks :rofl: :rofl:

If any being, be it a demon, angel or god, pulled this shit with me, we’d be at war. No one gets to “remold” me without my permission, not even Belial, who I really like.

19 Likes

10 posts were split to a new topic: Side conversation

That’s my experience as well. You are always in control.

But, you’re not in control:

• if you have a crazy train of thought (without your control and hard to stop)
  • which follows with a crazy train of emotions (usually not so good and ‘positive’)
  • which follows with bad results in life (generally speaking) - like living the life and don’t feeling good.

Our minds are so powerful machines! But only if we can reach the STOP/START button and use it wisely and on purpose. If you can live without mind (means doing standard things without useless thinking), and switch it ON only when you need it (for some problem to solve, read, write, talk etc…) you are in control.

1 Like

Danm your post is like Belial is talking to me

But basically your post pointed that many practioners from other forums and social media are fools.

Because they really think King Belial is their babysitter.

Glad to hear you feel like that! I mean Belial is sort of a babysitter in a sense that he will not permit your destruction (or destruction of humanity as a whole), be it physical or by something that is outside your control. He is a protector but he despises those who do nothing to help themselves.

If any being, be it a demon, angel or god, pulled this shit with me, we’d be at war. No one gets to “remold” me without my permission, not even Belial, who I really like.

Alternative to him doing that would be me destroying myself. And believe me, I was on a good way to that. He’s not going to burn down your house with all of your loved ones inside to teach you a lesson if that’s what you mean. But he will bring your house down if it’s rotting and you refuse to leave it. You can live in a rotten house for only so long before the mold kills you.

2 Likes

Are talking about a literal house or is a metaphore ?

Metaphorical one of course. He’s not going to literally burn down your house of course. Still, I wouldn’t recommend ever living in a moldy house.