A certain spirit that doesn’t know boundaries 😑

What do I do about perverted spirit that like to take showers with me, stare at me while I’m changing and so forth, especially when banishing doesn’t work?

2 Likes

Work on your Aura
http://yoursoulspeakstome.com/metaphysical/7-ways-to-protect-and-clean-your-aura/
Some exercices
Best of wishes

2 Likes

Do an LBRP and pray to Archangels

1 Like

Yes, summon Archangel Michael and ask him to deal with the problem spirit.

1 Like

Learn direct magick, make a ward around your place and a shield around yourself, a good programming for a ward is that it feeds on those who are not welcomed. I like it because unless they leave you alone they’re basically risking their own life.

5 Likes

How are they risking their own life?

Because the ward will feed off the entity until it leaves or it is drained dead.

3 Likes

I think it’s about tuning in and tuning out. To allow and disallow. But this mostly applies to experienced magicians that deals with spirits on a daily basis, rather than on specific circumstances.

If you don’t have that kind of authority over yourself or lacking control over your astral perceptions, a banishing ritual or calling other spirits to deal with your problem, is highly recommended.

I, personally, enjoy these kind of experiences and it never has bothered me. On the other hand, my spirits never overstep my boundaries and they always listen.

3 Likes

How is it drained dead when it’s already dead?

What are you talking about?

Never mind :slightly_smiling_face: