A certain citation

Ive been wondering does anybody know if the citation “Osla Mica Rama Lamani Volase Cala Maga Mira Salaame” works in any way either at evo, invo or channeling?

Demonic enns are multi purpose as far as I know.

Yes I was just wondering of its validity and practical application because its from the “Black Raven” grimoire

Some things are trial and error have you tried it yet. Just see what it does? Maybe im too curious for my own good. Anyway, just a thought.

Some things are trial and error have you tried it yet. Just see what it does? Maybe im too curious for my own good. Anyway, just a thought.[/quote]

Yes Ive tried it and there was a certain shift in the enrgies within the circle. Ive tried it as a “stand alone” incantation withput calling to any spirits to see if any would even be attracted. I just asked to see if anyone here had any exp with it

I see Ive never tried it. But im willing to go give it a go just see if i experience anything. Let ya know if anything happens. Thats the best i got :slight_smile:

I was laying bed just reciting the words to learn them and get a flow for when i tried it out.i think it has a healing effect or calls a spirit of healing because my ears popped and the i was almost lulled into a sleep. I had been having a terrible sore throat. But its gone now. That was my experience so far.

Demonic enns are okay… but I think you would have better results if you wrote out your own incantations. Spirits seem to be more responsive to a well thought out poetic resonance of adoration and praise compared to garbled gibberish.

So, please don’t take what I said the wrong way because if enns work for you then that’s great. I just think they lack passion. You’ve gotta kind of look at this thing like foreplay. Spirits loove the attention and they loove to be romanticized…You’ve got to wine and dine them before you make it to second base :wink:

[quote=“c.j. lee, post:8, topic:8320”]Demonic enns are okay… but I think you would have better results if you wrote out your own incantations. Spirits seem to be more responsive to a well thought out poetic resonance of adoration and praise compared to garbled gibberish.

So, please don’t take what I said the wrong way because if enns work for you then that’s great. I just think they lack passion. You’ve gotta kind of look at this thing like foreplay. Spirits loove the attention and they loove to be romanticized…You’ve got to wine and dine them before you make it to second base ;)[/quote]

Of course not and I highly appreciate your advice on that. I believe in this too and thank you for commenting. Nice exp there @arianna :smiley: Ill experiment more and see if I will get anything else :wink: