A Cautionary Tale on Death Curses

Hello Folks,

My specialty is channeling and communication, and as a result I learn some far out things that I cannot prove, but are pretty mind blowing. So here’s the story - I tend to have a lot of parallel incarnations - this information came from one of my Demonic Guides, as I will call them, as well as from my own heart. So here’s the story - one of my parallel incarnations was a pretty wealthy and powerful person, basically murdered with black magic by her in laws. She was about 36 at the time of her death. As a child, I always knew that I would die by the time I was 36/37. I accepted this as pure fact at the age of 11/12. I knew I would not be long on this earth, and therefore didn’t plan long term - as there wasn’t supposed to be a long term.

Suddenly, I’m 38, 39, 40, and I realize, it didn’t happen. I didn’t die. Which is a good thing, because I was stupid enough to have children. But what happened?

I was deep in trance the other night, when the whole thing was smashed wide open. When they cursed this woman, my death went to her, and I ended up living for far longer than originally intended.

Which is a good thing, but a difficult thing - her kids had servants and staff - mine did not, but I wasn’t prepared for it. But I wanted to tell this story, though using verbal communication rather than telepathy annoys me, but here we are. When we finally see all the invisible spider webs interconnecting all of us, it’s pretty mind blowing. If you want the full story, you have to find my energy and connect to me telepathically!

13 Likes

Thanks for sharing, that’s super interesting. Funny how these things can work out.

If time is an illusion and our spirits are outside of time, technically everyone’s incarnations are all in parallel though, aren’t they? Do you mean you also happened to have incarnations in this same point in the timeline? I’m kind of thinking if this could happen with one incarnation it could happen with any, but might be easier if the timeline is closer?

2 Likes

I’m very oddly connected to mine, my deja vu’s are all from other timelines where something else happened

I still don’t understand the retroactive aspects of curses. It’s just not quite enough for me to hear about time being an illusion and other abstractions.

What about this would make what you’re stating possible? Why did the curse choose her simply because you planned on dying (not actually knowing you’d die)?

What if the thought was planted based on the fact that she was always gonna die and hence why you just knew a “you” would die but it was never supposed to be this incarnation of you to begin with. Where are we drawing the lines?

Could it be that magic is really just a means to guide (manipulate) what seems to function as pieces of cosmic timestamps while interfacing with this reality?

So if you were never meant to die–because it’s not yet time for that output of energy in this iteration–will death curses just keep killing other yous, or even other people around you in this incarnation?

I love all your ideas. I agree, all incarnations are technically simultaneous, but I meant, alive at the same time as myself. I try not to go too far down the rabbit hole with, I’ll continue calling them ‘parallel incarnations’, and prefer to think of them as ‘distant cousins’ rather than building a false sense of identity, which I find to be an easy trap. @Norski My understanding is that these brief memories pop up when we need them for our present incarnation, and I think anyone in the left hand path probably has a lot more need for these memories. @anon59886753 I have to think about your post for a couple more weeks before I can string together a response. Maybe I should just print it off and see if we get a demonic response within the next week?

1 Like

Oh boy does that sound exciting. Keep me posted. Finally, some answers.

Hello. I went into a trance and invited in any Demonic presence that wished to communicate on the subject at hand. I received messages from Lilith, Zazazel, and Hecate, though I acknowledge that my telepathic and channeling abilities are not perfect.

I asked, How do death curses work, and what is the nature of this reality, with a print out of our communications on the altar.

“We’ve already told you quite a bit about the nature of your reality, so you can pull some of that into this conversation.” (I’d need to go through my journal, which is a bit of a process.) Here are some bits: a lot of these bodies are unhatched eggs, handle with care. They aren’t at your level of development at this present time. Also, there are multilayered realities cascading on top of each other like a waterfall.

Lilith:

Death curses. Sigh. yes. I don’t like death curses. Unless the sorcerer is very skilled, they can have a number of unintended consequences. Pulling concurrent lives into the mix, concurrent families, children of parallels, all become intertwined.

Let’s talk about Shannon. A concurrent life was cursed, for whatever reason. Does that mean Shannon was never meant to die? It’s a moot point. One could argue that all past, present, and future lives are crashing into each other like bumper cars. Ripples fan out in all directions.
The destruction of Atlantis is calving icebergs into the waters of America. The fall of the Egyptian empire affected Native Americans. Easter Island had disastrous consequences for modern day Rhode Island.

So, major historical events have far reaching impacts over a great span of time.

Zazazel: enters energetically, but doesn’t say anything.

Lilith:

Thus, major events in other incarnations in this space time confluence will ripple across and spill over into your own lives. English makes this conversation difficult.

Magic just enhances an already naturally occurring process.

Why don’t I like death curses? Because they are bombs in the hands of nitwits.

Hecate in invited by Lilith. Zazazel comes forward.

Zazazel:

(immediately changes topics to scold me for my idiotic plan to attend my first snuggle party - an attempt to torture myself by interacting with the humans)

Snuggle parties are stupid. Why are you touching humans? Well, for God’s sake (yes, irony) have a salt bath after you come home from hugging muggles.

Energy is cyclical, chaotic, spiraling out in a million different directions. You are intersecting in a million different directions. You are inserting your will into the vat of human consciousness and giving it a big stir. This conversation is bigger than any of you, and Shannon wants to go hug muggles.

Let’s end there. Hecate? Anything to add.

Hecate:

(I get ripped by Hecate fairly frequently)
Go hug muggles, Shannon. Suffice to say, shit is gonna get messy, and Lilith is correct. This should only be attempted by adepts, and most of you are idiots anyway. Hugs and kisses, children.

4 Likes

Wow. This is some very good information. Very comprehensive, thoughtful responses. I’m gonna unpack this in time to make sense of it all.

Thank you.

1 Like

Are these your innate abilities? Can you give any advice (or links to any other places you’ve already mentioned it) as to how you specifically developed yours?

I was in a Hindu cult that was very much a right hand path, and decided to go all in worshiping Lord Shiva. Fasting, meditation, pujas, havans, bhajans, obsessive single point fixation (the Hindu goal) on Shiva. Whatever I could do, I did. I became telepathic but it cost me my sanity because these entities will force you to work out all your and your family’s karma before they grant any special favors. The bottom dropped out beneath me and I was sent spiraling from those heavenly vibrations straight into…? The abyss?

It was a spectacular fall - each second lasted a lifetime while I was there. It took a few years to repair the damage, and when I finally had the courage to once again start exploring the occulted side of reality through telepathy, etc, I quickly progressed. So I just started going more and more into it. Abaddon was the first demon I discovered, who basically just dropped into my room casually one day, and informed me that I was now a part of his army, and no, there wasn’t anything I could do about it. Then Lucifer.

So here’s my advice - these Hindu gods are pretty fucking dangerous. Don’t underestimate them. Especially if it turns out you were a huge asshole in more than one lifetime, or at least directly related to most of the planet’s assholes at one point or another. That family karma? If it turns out you were the blood relative of a member of the Third Reich last time around, it’s gonna be a bitch. Just be careful.

So there’s no clear cut method I have here - it’s just a combination of Shiva, Lucifer, and Abaddon. If you work with Shiva but ignore Parvati/Kali/Shakti, you are in for trouble. I can give tips for working with Shiva if you like.

4 Likes

I apologize you had to endure such hell to be where you are now. I admire your will to persist on your path using the abilities you’ve gained.

I will definitely not ignore Kali. I enjoy Her energy. I will humbly accept any advice or guidance for working with Shiva when you have the time. Feel free to PM me, or let me know if I should PM.

Thank you.

I will just post comments here. The altar should be white with Shiva - and rather than flowers he is offered things like cactus, datura (which is extremely poisonous and kill anyone); I would offer any local poisonous, stinging plants. Rather than sindoor, you can offer ash, and as far as food goes - probably putting your marijuana edibles on the altar and then eating them afterwards as prasad is your best bet. This is the God who drank all the poison from the ocean, which turned his throat blue.

I did a lot of fasting - Shiva is both a householder and an ascetic. He can go from a palace to sleeping in a graveyard without any problems. You should reflect that aspect of him. Here’s a simple ritual: in the wintertime, I make a linga outside in the snow for Shivaratri (the night of Shiva), having fasted all day, and make my offerings right there in the snow. Incense, aarti tray, prasad, ash. Be creative. Aarti is done at the end. The tray contains burning camphor, and lit incense. You circle the tray around one way, then the other way.

Just remembered He’s scolded me before for not wearing a sari when I do His puja.

He is surrounded by demons - they are his entourage. He is worshiped both by gods and demons, and can be approached either through the light or through the darkness. He is the Lord of the Night, and I would approach Him with the same hesitation one does with the Qliphoth. These people are dangerous, right?

TAD NISKALA
‘that I am not’
by Adi Shankaracharya

Om. I am neither the mind,
Intelligence, ego, nor ‘chitta’,
Neither the ears, nor the tongue,
Nor the senses of smell and sight,
Neither ether, nor air,
I am Eternal Bliss and Awareness.
I am Shiva! I am Shiva!
I am neither the ‘prana’,
Nor the five vital breaths,
Neither the seven elements of the body,
Nor its five sheaths,
Nor hands, nor feet,
Nor other organs of action.
I am Shiva! I am Shiva!
Neither fear, greed, nor delusion,
Loathing, nor liking have I,
Nothing of pride, of ego,
Of ‘dharma’ or Liberation,
Neither desire of the mind,
Nor object for its desiring.
I am Shiva! I am Shiva!
Nothing of pleasure and pain,
Of virtue and vice, do I know,
Of mantra, of sacred place,
Of Vedas or Sacrifice,
Neither I am the eater,
The food or the act of eating,
I am Shiva! I am Shiva!
Death or fear, I have none,
Nor any distinction of ‘caste’,
Neither Father, nor Mother,
Nor even a birth, have I,
Neither friend, nor comrade,
Neither disciple, nor Guru.
I am Shiva! I am Shiva!
I have no form or fancy,
the All-pervading am I,
Everywhere I exist,
And yet I am beyond the senses,
Neither salvation am I,
Nor anything to be known.
I am Shiva! I am Shiva!

2 Likes

I always wondered if deja vu were connected to past lives, it happens to me alot.

if you can curse someone’s death and take their life line yrs , then you found fountain of youth. Just like the tv shows. haha.