A calling from Samael? (Long post)

I’m until nowadays just not sure if Samael is a real demonic being. In the Internet-Reality in which I dwell Samael is translated as poison of God but Gamaliel is in Google translated most seldom as something with “obscene”.

I want to share from my Gnosis to explain my critics in analyzing a possible view on Samael.
When Atum was in great danger and already too weak to defend himself against all his enemies acting as a mass, a Wolf appeared only called “the unknown one”.

Atum surrounded had no choice and his enemies rejoiced the arrival of the unknown Wolf.
Like it is spread through ages and sagas the Wolf, not extremely overpowered, nor specially tall or so went before and next to Atum, opened his mouth and let Atum head his right hand into this mul like Tyr whose sword-hand was bitten off. If this happened finally is unclear.

Further I learned through my contacts that this nameless Wolf haunted heaven and hell until Atum was forced into mundane Life in Oblivion.
Then the nameless one appeared mostly like Atum but still individual and punished a part of the traitors by forcing them into human Life as victims of rebirth.

This Punisher appeared to old Egyptians as Thoth and greek Gnosticists recognized him as their Hermes.

Thoth-Hermes(-Freyr maybe as well) protected Atum through all times with rarest illoyality which could propably only be faked and misunderstood by me.

Maybe Thoth as well was the deity which offered the Liber al vel Legis to Crowley which is originally kemetic and it was a weakness also for Akhenaton.

But this book is only the “book on to the law”.
The interesting book is the Liber al Atum which should still remain in the astral realms. Mitrabrahim wrote the al vel Legis but this is mean bewildering if you donnot know for which book it is an additive!

Yes that’s right
Use it.

And the guy you are asking is no longer active.

That’s because he’s an Archangel.

1 Like

2021 Update

Hi everyone! It has been a long (and complicated) time, I would like to share how this situation was dealt with.

1- When Samael got too agressive with me (inducing thoughts i don´t use to have) i called upon the protection of Michael and the archangels, after that, he dissapeared (at least from my perception) for a time.

2- Months later (2019) he reapeared, but in a more talkative/calmer way, then he said to me that he and i were alike, but that i had lost contact with my inner agression, and had chosen to repress it, instead of embracing it and know when to use it, once i did the inner work to stop being afraid of being agressive, Samael stopped communicating with me,

3- In that same year i looked into learning Tantra, and everything related with the Left Hand Path, and Lucifer.I got a lot of benefits from the tantric teachings (I absolutely recommend it to everyone), the luciferian energy made me feel dominating and powerfull (but quite rebellious and prone to start discussions), soon that part got out of hand and my mind had been too influenced by the luciferian energy (Or maybe what i thought it was).

4- 2020, i made a mess of 2019 (i won´t blame lucifer, it was my lack of expertise to develop his energy in a beneficial way for myself, and those around me), met a group which is more attuned with the archangels, and my state of mind got a lot better, however, i aprecciate my experience with the LHP.

To summarize, if a demon, archangel or anything is communicating with you, it is a good idea to explore your mind and heart, to see which part of that entity you might need to develop to be a more integrated human being, that was my way to deal with the situation, and today i am fine.

Thanks to all who were interested in my story, have a good day/afternoon/evening!

2 Likes