A call for 3 Skilled Black Magick practitioners

I have sought the council of many different demons, but not from Azazel no, as a matter of fact I’ve never worked with Azazel before on anything.

I sttongly feel like you should, in this case.

1 Like

What’s it like working with Azazel? Is he known for killing people?

Azazel is a teacher by nature

2 Likes

He regards justice.

1 Like

Interesting, so will he be more likely to provide insight and instructions or to take care of it himself?

I think you should fall on his wisdom on how to handle it altogether.

1 Like

All right thank you, I’ll see if I can communicate with him!

FUCK A DUCK, I’m interested , listen I’ve been sitting on a jewel of the darkest form of vampyrism that not only strips the aura level and strength because it’s basically an evolution of vamparism as primary target energy the substantial prana nodes (143 precisely surrounding the outer bioelectricy of someone’s aura ), which is plenty, especially from a healthy athletic person or especially a pregnant woman via able showing its almost overload sensations and power from that pure type of prana alone. …But what I picked up actually devours the targets entire astral double, robbing the physical body completely leaving it spiritually defenceless for Howver long it takes to regenerate your aura/light body…
Raised kunda? Im on my 10th Major ignitionRaising of both m Ida and pingala ( Res and black kunda snakes) I can feel their hunger when I ponder the thought of using this as well as a death energy harvested from graveyards that before handling it , an immunity must be built through handing it in small regular amounts like Poison, and cannot be mixd ever with one’s regular chi/ or dragons fire , for the risk of it infecting and festering throughout your systems, eventually leading to your own demise…
Is there a time limit that’s imparative? I’m very interested in developing these two particular weapons. …

2 Likes

Did you know that simply asking the source, or the Source in combination with Lucifer to change his mind and to deter his attention can just be a good idea that is simple and works very easily? I understand he would respond more fiercely if you try to kill him, but this is something else entirely - I am both are good at it and have no problem executing such a task.
A war or full on conflict is not necessary per se, if you ask these beings, they won’t have any problem executing that (for them) simple command as much as any other task they are being given. (the same goes with other beings, all beings are pro’s in their area, ask and you shall recieve)

3 Likes

I’ll send you a PM with more details!

This thread will be continued here: https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/magickal-assassination

How are you doing the ask when contacting source? What state are you in. I have thread on here talking about my situation and basically I have a Narcissistic, Co-Dependant, Psychopathic, Parent that has stalked and harassed me sabotaged me into to depression to the point of losing my will to live at times, and losing all I had gained in life by both manifestation and work.

I also feel like I will never be free as long as they are alive but also feel working against them to hasten that is not the right answer for me.

It seems westerns forums are very different … First of all if you do something you need to keep it in secret and share it only between closest people. The more people know what you are doing, the less likely you are to succeed. I will give you a hint - funeral rites are your key. You need dead souls for allies. Whether you need three black practitioners - I do not know how effective this is. Unless you gather to make group rituals of the same tradition.
Edit:
Haha. I have just seen how old is this topic … Pity … Yeah. This forum amazes me a lot. Quite strange.
Edit2: Good luck in your battle. It seems it finished - several months ago.

Well, since someone revived this topic, I’d like to hear how things went