A call for 3 Skilled Black Magick practitioners

I’ll send you in a PM, I believe it’s against forum rules to mention those details in public.

3 Likes

send me every variant of the pm you’ve thus far given, as well as one you would have given me, particularly, if different.Something’s calling me to this case. Detail your target to the literal point of ad nauseum.

3 Likes

I’ve sent you a PM. Let me know if you need more info!

2 Likes

Count Me In (It ll Be A Good Practice)

3 Likes

Well if he has as strong of a willpower as you state and you feeling that he is a practitioner them self as well as having their kundilny active. I think killing them could be very, very slim.

BUT… I do feel you might be able to weaken them long enuf to erect a shield to prevent futher hindrance in your path.

But that is just my two cents.

2 Likes

Also have you considered a bind cuting ritual?

1 Like

I and others have been trying to bring him down for around 3-4 years now. He has already weakened tremendously, I have witnessed him literally punching through a wall, he might have awakened his kundalini but he isn’t balanced. Over the years though all the curses placed on him have weakened him severely, he has gone from a strong man, to a skinny, pale, individual, already a shadow of his former self. However he is still dangerous.

I’ve tried a lot of ways, including ding cutting, protection, removal, etc. However it all didn’t work. As I mentioned in my thread doing divination, and others doing divination for me, it all gave the same answer: he has to die. It’s the only way to be released. I think it’s he isn’t only hindering me, but many others, and by killing him a lot of people will be released from his abuse.

Before this whole thing I was just a friendly neighborhood occultist lol, but this has forced me to pick up baneful magick, I’m not a person who just spews around curses lightly, this is the only target I’ve ever attempted to use baneful magick on.

But I know that with the help of BALG we will be able to finish him off for good.

3 Likes

Well you said he is unbalanced, you might be able to tip that scale even more to topple him. That’s just a theory anyway sometimes ones greatest strength can become ones greatest weakness.

2 Likes

Mhm indeed, my divinations told me the time to strike was now, that’s why I’m asking the members of BALG for help to make sure there’s enough firepower to take him out for good.

2 Likes

We’re still looking for one more person.
Thanks already so much to everyone interested :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wouldn’t a ritual working that frees you emotionally and mentally from your target be easier, faster and far more beneficial than a magical wetwork?

Becoming bigger, badder and better than your enslaver is all around better for yourself, isn’t it?

1 Like

Very true, but as I’ve said I’ve tried all other approaches and none have worked, and even if they did, it would just be selfish. There’d still be many others that suffered because of him.

1 Like

Er, you might need to care what happens to that spirit, not 100% sure, but… In your other thread you said this:

There is a very big link indeed, and I’ve tried to sever it, but it’s quite impossible, in a way a part of him lives inside of me that makes me who I am, and can only be ‘destroyed’ by killing him off permanently.

Thing is, if that’s true and depending on the nuances, what could happen is the rest of him, or fragments of him, could actually join you in your vessel through that link, making the effects stronger rather than removing them. Killing the other vessel he’s in isn’t necessarily a guarantee that the bit in you will go away. Did someone tell you it would - what was their reasoning?

It’s easiest to see when it happens with cats of the same litter - they can share spirits - so when one littermate dies, not all of it goes on, a fragment can stay with the siblings, and you can see them take on some characteristics of the lost cat, and a sensitive human can feel them start to feel more like a mix of their old selves and the lost cat. The spirits of humans can be even more complex - not always just one tidy spirit in one body. Actually usually not. From parasites hitching a ride in your aura, to walk ins, possessions, fragments lost and other fragments found, the animal part and the part that comes from family, the gestalt living human can be a very messy thing.

Anyway, maybe that’s ok, or maybe I’m just worried about nothing. But it sounds like you don’t like this guy and would rather not take the risk? In that case I’d focus on getting that fragment gone first. Journeywork to isolate, identify and talk to the fragment to ask it to leave can do that. Going through a mock death ritual to ‘kill’ that part of you is another route. Might want to try both.

BTW, losing part of your makeup like that will probably change your emotions and personality slightly, just so you know. It can also leave a sort of space for something else to walk in, so you might want to watch yourself after to be careful to allow or disallow that consciously.

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply, you are right of course, I’ve already planned extensive self cleansing works for when I receive the word of his demise.

Also if my personality were to change, it would be a sacrifice I’m willing to make to finally be done with this.

I remember this post or at least working with you to help you with your target

1 Like

The target has definitely been weakened, want to help give the final push required to end it for good?

Well. If you would like my help. I could help you indeed. Pm me

1 Like

PM Sent!

Pm me details if you need an extra …

1 Like

Sent you a PM :slight_smile: