A call for 3 Skilled Black Magick practitioners

Good evening BALG,

For those who aren’t familiar with my situation please see the thread I posted nearly a year ago: The Time For Death Has Come - #14 by azav

tl;dr: I have been successful in changing my life in nearly all areas using magick over the past years, love, money, power, you name it. However a certain person keeps me, and my loved ones in a tight grasp, he is like a planet and I’m unable to break his gravitational pull, I’ve tried nearly every form of magick to be released, yet none has worked and I’m limited in my growth due to this individual.

After divination, meditations and visions I came to the conclusion the only way to be freed (or to free the world) from this individual, is for him to die.

Thanks to the help of some BALG members and me delving more into black magick (studying and practicing EA’s black magick course for one) I have seen a deterioration in the target. He used to be never sick, strong, etc. Now he is skinny, sickly and weak. However his will is immensely strong, he has awakened his kundalini and might be a magical practitioner himself. He simply refuses to die.

Over the last few months I’ve done more divination etc. and come to the realization my history with this individual has always come in 3’s. I now know that at least 3 powerful black magick practitioners are required to finally bring this titan down.

I do not care how he dies or what forces you unleash upon him, as long as the final result is death.

If you believe you are strong enough to take on this challenge, please PM me or post down below in this thread.

11 Likes

Im in

4 Likes

Glad to have you aboard! That leaves room for two more, who else will rise up to the challenge!

2 Likes

Don’t be scared folks, let’s show the world what the members of BALG are capable of :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Why should we? Just because few people are showing interest doesn’t mean they’re scared, The members of BLAG do not have to prove anything to anyone about what they are capable of, and most have better things to do than jump into a conflict that doesn’t even involve them.

Your post has only been up for barely 12 hours so if you show some patience you will probably get your remaining two simply because there are plenty of people on here that will curse for the most petty of reasons, but don’t try to goad people to fight your battles by saying they are scared if they don’t want to be involved.

25 Likes

Oh I’m sorry that is not what I meant at all, apologies if I offended. I merely meant to take away any reasons people might have not to help in achieving this goal as the individual has shown to be quite powerful and resistant, and I’ve received messages from people doubting if they would be powerful enough to take on this person. I have nothing but the utmost respect for the members of BALG and their skills, and you are a 100% right that they don’t have to prove anything!

3 Likes

No offense taken. It simply sounded to me like you were trying to goad others into fighting your battle by calling them “chicken,” like some playground bully who needs his gang of friends in order to beat someone up and I wanted to make it clear that if a member is not interested in participating, they do not have to justify it to anyone.

Good luck in your battle :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Yeah, seriously. “Stunting your growth” doesn’t elicit much of a reaction in me, I’m sorry to say. I have no idea why it would in anyone else, but yes, there are some who are eager to exercise dark magic without much thought. There are those who are suffering, crushed, hopeless, denied access to healthcare. My loyalty lies with them.

You are asking people to help you commit murder. And I’m all for serving justice (and I have), except what you’re saying, in a less-than-honest way, ain’t it.

5 Likes

Yes of course they don’t I absolutely agree, I should’ve phrased it better it was not my intention.
Thank you! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’d prefer not to talk about the nitty gritty details on public posts, as it would reveal certain things about the person and I know that is against the forum rules but I can assure you this person deserves to die, and his death would ensure certain people wouldn’t suffer anymore. If you, or anyone else, want to help and see if this endeavor is ‘just’ in your opinion feel free to PM me and I will give you all the details.

2 Likes

I’ll play.

What’s in it for us?

5 Likes

Agreed. I want to try some things out

1 Like

Well there is of course the obvious satisfaction you’ll get from knowing you are strong enough to take out this particular target when others have failed over the last couple years.

As a thank you however, if you’re interested, I can perform one or multiple money rituals for you (or anyone else who wants to help). In my journey into magick it is money magick that has come the easiest to me, I’ve never had a money ritual fail me.

If that doesn’t interest you I could help you perform the same deed if you would ever require it, I can’t promise I would be of much help since the only death magick I’ve ever attempted was at this particular target, however I’m sure I’ll increase my skills in the coming years.

4 Likes

Ill help. I need details. Pm me if we can or i can give you my email.

3 Likes

Thank you greatly appreciated! Sending you a PM now :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would love to get help as well or maybe some people who would like to share with me their methods.
I never cursed anyone but this time I would feel wrong not to do do.
It is about a disabled women who gets besten up by her in laws and her husband and his second wife.
If no one stopped them they will kill her.

2 Likes

We are still looking for one or two more people.

2 Likes

Sounds interesting. Payment would only be made on your part upon the death of this individual? Are we speaking physical death or death of the psyche?

3 Likes

Yes indeed, and physical death is the main objective, I don’t care much if he suffers or what happens to his soul.

2 Likes

What is his heritage, religion, and personal philosophies?

2 Likes